Security Branch Update [10/10/2020] - Accepted

Creamey

1 hour ago, Tweety said:

+/-support Well to be honest they mainly deal with D-Class and nothing else i dont know why almost all of them are  getting an HP/armor buff Nu7 doesnt get that much which is an MTF branch which is supposed to deal with SCPs and CI  let alone that Omi and Nu7 are there to help including E11 anyways this was just my opinion  but i don't mind it getting added  i personally didn't really try the mining future but if its actually good as you guys are saying then sure

EDIT: Actually yeah they nee a buff

I want to explain something, who is there when MTF can't be there? We need equipment to deal with this new update, as our weapons, hp, and armor are out-dated. They are useful for when D-class didn't haev the weapons they did. With Wardens we help MTF deal with SCPs, and handle D-class. The weapons are less than useable to many people as players don't know how to use the double barrel. We just need an equipment change that will better suit and give us more of a chance to hold D-block. & LCZ.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

14 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

+ Support

With the recent addition of mining, security need an edge. This branch update will allow security to receive the boost they need and bring balance. These long awaited weapons will in the end help increase our activity. Riot control definitely needs a buff the most, as they are the only security who can go past the blue line (for now).

Ex- Security 1LT / Ex- Technical Lead Engineer

14 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

Job Name: Security Sniper

Health Change: 125 --> 150

Weapon Change: tfa_m98b --> tfa_dragunov

Weapon Change: tfa_csgo_cz75 --> tfa_mp5

Salary Change: $100 -->  $110

14 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

Yeah everything but this, change this and we should be good (Get rid of the mp5 and drag)

(+Support)

Yes I agree with these buffs except the guns shown above ^. Anyways this is really needed to compensate the fact that D-Class have an Armory (Workshop).

~Love, Tania

"Osu! Fucking Pro"

20 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

This branch update should hopefully make our Sub-branches more enjoyable and powerful to play on while make our Enlisted job that get 1 shot by knives able to survive longer and have a better chance of killing D-Class so they don't loose enjoyment in the server from insta dying. 

SCPRP|  Nu-7 2LT Greg
Imperial RP | Retired Shock Vice Commander,  Retired Naval Lieutenant 

+support 

yeah fuck that draganov tho 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Everything looks good here besides the tfa_dragunov, from what i believe even event team cant use it or maybe its super strict, I believe its broken too i remember testing around with it seeing if we can add it to CI and it doing 2000+ dmg in one shot so we guessed it was a little.. too op. Other than that it everything seems good. +Support

23 minutes ago, 💖Coltable💖 said:

Everything looks good here besides the tfa_dragunov, from what i believe even event team cant use it or maybe its super strict, I believe its broken too i remember testing around with it seeing if we can add it to CI and it doing 2000+ dmg in one shot so we guessed it was a little.. too op. Other than that it everything seems good. +Support

After testing it in-game, it does 70-80 damage a shot. It may be semi auto, but it has a low magazine capacity, damage, and a long reload to compensate for it.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 10/11/2020 at 2:16 AM, CreameyCheesey said:

Weapon Addition: tfa_nmrih_fubar

No you guys cant get our fubar that is a big no no

Edited by General bacon

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

20 minutes ago, General bacon said:

We can have it tho

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

Just now, General bacon said:

Fubar is Nu7, Gensec cant take it

We can have it, nobody can claim said thing as theirs and theirs only.

2 hours ago, General bacon said:

1 hour ago, General bacon said:

Fubar is Nu7, Gensec cant take it

A branch cannot claim a weapon as their own.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Please don't give gen sec a frag grenade. 
Also if you want your CPL and LCPL to survive longer then 5 seconds teach them not to stand still and behind no cover. 
If this update goes through I feel there needs to be changes to the MTF rules in d block. If all of gen sec gets health, armor, and weapon buffs ONTOP of the constant MTF presence it wont be possible for D class to do anything. 

Edited by BuckBe
  • Like 1

Founder of Reznov

5 hours ago, BuckBe said:

Please don't give gen sec a frag grenade. 
Also if you want your CPL and LCPL to survive longer then 5 seconds teach them not to stand still and behind no cover. 
If this update goes through I feel there needs to be changes to the MTF rules in d block. If all of gen sec gets health, armor, and weapon buffs ONTOP of the constant MTF presence it wont be possible for D class to do anything. 

Maybe we wont need MTF in D-Block so much if we were more powerful also Wardens Operative is getting a frag and there mainly in LCZ and HCZ. Also with the new workbench yall have its basically an armory for Vectors, Mag-7s, and Galils. 

Edited by Sixx
  • Like 2

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 hour ago, BuckBe said:

You obviously wont need them that much but they will still be there which is why there need to be stricter rules on when and why they can enter d block.

We already have frags, why are you mad? We are adding them to a class that fights mostly CI and D-class in LCZ?

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

On 10/11/2020 at 3:16 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

Weapon Change: tfa_ithacam37 --> tfa_mossberg590

The mossberg is a pretty popular SF weapon, for riot control seems, eh

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

The mossberg is a pretty popular SF weapon, for riot control seems, eh

There is no such thing as a SF weapon, Site Administration has confirmed.

36 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

Yeah the mossberg is pretty much a SF weapon 

Same as above.

1 hour ago, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

-support on mossberg, too strong :v

We are getting rid of the Riot Control’s assault rifle as a compromise. Keep in mind that this is our only class that is permitted to cross the blue line in D Block.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 10/11/2020 at 1:16 AM, CreameyCheesey said:

Weapon Change: tfa_ithacam37 --> tfa_mossberg590

On 10/11/2020 at 1:16 AM, CreameyCheesey said:

Weapon Change: tfa_m98b --> tfa_dragunov

-support on these, everything else sounds good for gensec