ban appeal- Denied

Forzz Flint

ban appeal the admin zerg was going to jail me and he said i am not banning you then my mom came in because we r buying a new house we went furniture shopping and I said I got to go then he said if I leave i get banned but i am not going to get in trouble with my mom so i turned off my pc and i think he banned me for14 days because my mom told me to get off and in this sever I really do role play its just some rules i don't know the reason I got banned was i arrested someone who was muging me.

-support

If he said he wasn't going to ban you means that most likely you did something ban-able  in the first place.

even if you had to talk to your mom why didn't you just leave your pc on? 

I think you  need to wait this one out and read over the rules 

also wrong section 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Any forum diplomat able to move this out of accepted and into the correct section, thanks. LTAP is a pretty obvious rule and whilst I get not trying to get in trouble with your mom, it's unfortunate. Instead of trying to justify your LTAP actions, I'd recommend either trying to:

a) Justify the reasons that you actually got banned for, the LTAP was just an addition to the original punishment.

b) Apologise for your actions (if you're actually sorry), if you're genuine about it nine times out of ten your ban would get shortened and you'd get a chance to prove this was a one off.

As the basis of this application isn't really the full story, -support, but I would happily see you make another appeal following my advise. Good luck.

• Like 1

-support

No format 

no evidence 

My Side: while you were getting mugged you turned around and cuffed the guy, I watched it happens so I put you on the roof and asked you not to do it again. well once I put him down and they go back to mugging him he did it again, I pull him up to a roof and asked him why then he just left so, I banned him for 

NITRP | FailRP | FearRP | NCWS | LTAP during a sit

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

2 minutes ago, Zerg said:

-support

No format 

no evidence 

My Side: while you were getting mugged you turned around and cuffed the guy, I watched it happens so I put you on the roof and asked you not to do it again. well once I put him down and they go back to mugging him he did it again, I pull him up to a roof and asked him why then he just left so, I banned him for 

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

3 hours ago, Zerg said:

-support

No format 

no evidence 

minisigforums.webp

9 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

If he said he wasn't going to ban you means that most likely you did something ban-able  in the first place.

also wrong section 

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

12 hours ago, Zerg said:

-support

No format 

no evidence 

• Head of Staff
19 hours ago, Zerg said:

-support

No format 

no evidence 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 10/10/2020 at 1:18 PM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

also wrong section 

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 10/10/2020 at 6:29 PM, Zerg said:

-support

No format 

no evidence 

On 10/10/2020 at 1:18 PM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

also wrong section 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

On 10/10/2020 at 4:01 PM, Zero X said:

No format redo it and in the correct section please.

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 10/10/2020 at 10:18 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

also wrong section 

12 hours ago, Solomon said:

-Support

no format followed

reasons above

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 10/11/2020 at 4:18 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

also wrong section 

• Head Admin
On 10/10/2020 at 6:29 PM, Zerg said:

-support

No format 

no evidence 

-support no format and these reasons above

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

- support reasons stated in the message above

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison