CI Branch Update 10/02/20 - Accepted

Orange 🍊

On 10/2/2020 at 5:27 PM, Crabbo said:

If our chainsaw counts as a primary weapon the spade should count as one.

I hate to be that guy but it really is only fair that if EXP has a Chainsaw which takes one of their primary weapon slots then it should be the same for E4.

Other than that everything else looks great!

(Also CS is 250 200 So I dont see an issue with shades getting it)

Edit: Spade has better hitreg than a chainsaw so it's literally better.

Still - Support from me. (On the Spade everything else is okay)

Edited by [GL] Mike
Added Note at the bottom
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

I hate to be that guy but it really is only fair that if EXP has a Chainsaw which takes one of their primary weapon slots then it should be the same for E4.

Agreed with mike, it would only be fair to EXP if our chainsaw counts as a primary, so does the spade.

Other then that I really like the update, it looks pretty damn good!

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

50 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Mike said:

As said before, the chainsaw is a fully automatic weapon, the spade is just a melee, like a hatchet or a pipe

11 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

Agreed with mike, it would only be fair to EXP if our chainsaw counts as a primary, so does the spade.

Other then that I really like the update, it looks pretty damn good!

But the spade isn’t an automatic just turn it on and hold mouse 1 and you will hit them the spade is a melee weapon that makes you keep trying too hit them with it if you want the melee too be fair for EXP and E4 then you could suggest E4 get a chainsaw that way it’s fair for both melees too be counted as primary weapons also one is a little shovel that you have too hit and if you miss that can be horrible the other is a literal chainsaw it’s not fair that your putting both of those weapons on the same scale and saying that they are equal when their is a huge shift in power if it was a chainsaw V a spade the chainsaw would win every single time +/- support

Edited by pixalgamer99

6 minutes ago, pixalgamer99 said:

But the spade isn’t an automatic just turn it on and hold mouse 1 and you will hit them the spade is a melee weapon that makes you keep trying too hit them with it if you want the melee too be fair for EXP and E4 then you could suggest E4 get a chainsaw that way it’s fair for both melees too be counted as primary weapons also one is a little shovel that you have too hit and if you miss that can be horrible the other is a literal chainsaw it’s not fair that your putting both of those weapons on the same scale and saying that they are equal when their is a huge shift in power if it was a chainsaw V a spade the chainsaw would win every single time

Keep it to only +/- Supports man this is gonna get it locked.

Im not sure how i feel about giving a KAC PDW to alpha ops, im pretty sure that thing is really strong, that or im just big brain with using it, thats the biggest thing for me at a glance 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

On 10/3/2020 at 10:47 PM, [GL] Mike said:

^^

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

On 10/3/2020 at 10:47 PM, [GL] Mike said:

So should we force Coldsilver and HSU to gain a  melee as well? Make it fair all around? Or, will we just leave it that EXP is ONLY forced to have a chainsaw because they are literally Slayer units

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support other then the spade like everyone is saying

3 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

So should we force Coldsilver and HSU to gain a  melee as well? Make it fair all around? Or, will we just leave it that EXP is ONLY forced to have a chainsaw because they are literally Slayer units

What? I don't think anyone is forcing anyone to have a melee weapon? But if one class has 3 fire arms and one melee which is counted as a primary, why should another class be allowed 4 firearms AND a melee weapon which isn't counted as a primary? whether one is better or not you seem to be forgetting that, to my knowledge, the shades has 4 firearms and the experimental has 3. The Winchester repeater that D class CC's have is significantly better then the USP, and yet they're both counted as secondaries are they not? When security released there wardens they changed a lot of weapons, stats and I believe slot caps to accommodate how other branches felt  about them, they included pretty much all combat branches HCMD in the discussion and they came to an agreement which nerfed the Wardens quite significantly so I feel like removing a spade from one class shouldn't be a massive issue, especially when they have 4 firearms that they'd probably be using before the spade anyway. All that being said however, i'm not sure why it is that much of an issue because, as I said before, they have 4 firearms that i'm sure they'd choose before the spade anyway in all honesty you could try and convince SMT to make the chainsaw not count as a primary removing the issue of unfairness for one class having a melee as a primary and one not entirely.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

It's 3 & a melee. The CZ (Arguably the best secondary) was taken off for the spade. The chainsaw is superior to the spade as it can function just like a chain saw. If the spade was counted as a primary, then why would I be requesting it when I could get the chainsaw if they are both the "same".

The kac pdw is a little under the ump I'd say, lower damage but a higher fire rate. Stat wise its about the same last time I had the PDW, but it terms of how the weapon feels the PDW is way better. Its similar to how the AK is better than the HK416, however the HK just feels better to use.

+Support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

On 10/2/2020 at 8:02 PM, Orange 🍊 said:

Requesting that the job to change from 65+ to 55+

I'm going to keep it where it is

On 10/2/2020 at 8:02 PM, Orange 🍊 said:

Can we make sure R&D Command can whitelist for RND jobs. It currently cannot and hasn't been fixed despite bug reports.

@Rangiatea

• Sad 1

big cat running GIF