Sulfur's OR application request

Sulfur

In Game Name: Sulfur

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:545705841

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+): OR 

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: not applying for RRH

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I think i would be a ok OR because i wouldn't do much tests but i would keep an eye on other people.   Although I said I would not do much tests, I would do some tests on 682 or such.

Keeping an eye on other research is sometimes difficult but  i will try.  

Why should we accept you: I would do good as OR such as: Be active ( i am always on)  Watch lower ranks, close doors behind me, and just follow the golden rules as well as the general rules

This app is pretty slim because I cant English while writing an app

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

On 9/28/2020 at 6:28 PM, Sulfur said:

i wouldn't do much tests

That's the main reason to be O5-Researcher, it's to test for the council. Understand this, you wont be able to  use O5-Researcher as a way to be "in command" in research, you basically keep your same rank you are in research. There is no need to use O5-Researcher to look over researchers.  (You probably didn't notice this)

You were denied yesterday, I know I don't want to rub it in, but wait a little bit and take the crtisizm people gave you and improve.

Yes the application is slim, but it seems like a downgrade of your last app. 

-Support

-OH12

Recently banned for four weeks.

image.thumb.png.372ad5760af002ae2898acaacf790985.png

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-Support

Im not O5 Staff but i dont believe the point of it is to "Not do Many Tests" or to Basically Take command in Research

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

-Support

• You were just denied. I suggest waiting some more time
  • Haven't seen a quality test log from you
  • You stated you wouldn't do tests on the job which is pretty counterproductive
  • O5 Research isn't like command, you don't really oversee people like command does. Its more for doing tests that you usually wouldn't be able to do as normal research if im not wrong
  • Mingey from all my interactions with you
Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

8 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

• O5 Research isn't like command, you don't really oversee people like command does. Its more for doing tests that you usually wouldn't be able to do as normal research if im not wrong

30 minutes ago, General bacon said:

-support 

App semms rushed

Just denied

You say you dont want to do many test 

-OH6

You were jsut denied of this role
Relax and apply another time while you have time to fix and alter yourself

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

9 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

-Support

-Rushed Application

-Recently Denied 05 APP

-You seem like you want the position just for the power

-Extremley mingey

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

On 9/29/2020 at 12:15 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-Support

Bruh
"Yes i want OR, but i don't do test"

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

-Support

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

-Support

weren't you just banned?

2 minutes ago, Hope said:

Banned for 1 month for mass prop abuse, not fitted for 05 researcher.

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

-Support

I think you got the roles of 05 Council and 05 Research team mixed up, so ill clarify them both for you.

05 Council basically runs everything, they watch everyone and have the most power within the facility ( Aside from the administrator ) 

The 05 Research Team just does tests. They do tests for the 05 Council, or at least do testing that is of importance to the facility. 

As 05 Research you don't watch people at all, generally the people who supervises is command in the branch themselves.

Also the Application does seem rushed too.

-OR3

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

• Bread locked this topic