MRivers Trial Mod application - Denied

MRivers

Do you think i should be chosen for Staff?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think i should be chosen for staff

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: MRivers

What is your steam name?: Riversexodus [GL]

What is your steam ID?:https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:1:210502306

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) dark RP i was a senior moderator for about a month

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 25th 2020

What date did you make your forums account? January 26 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 5 warns I don't have a screenshot but can show in-game

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Time zone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because These past couple of months I've been noticing early in the morning when no one else is on people that just enter the server or they just know that they wont get caught because there isn't staff or anyone so they practically just do what they want while no staff is on or watching but I'm sitting there because I cant do anything about it so that's one of the things I would make sure doesn't happen because I'm on fairly early in the morning. Another thing I would do is be active I would dedicate myself to staff and to be there when its needed because I have also been noticing that sometimes of the day there is staff on and there is like 10-12 sits open and people are waiting for hours and by the time that someone gets to them they don't even remember what they made the sit for and there's no point of taking it, When you apply for staff and get accepted that is a responsibility a commitment that you have to make and I am willing to be there and take that responsibility; yes it might take me a while to get to all those sits but hey at least I'm trying. Another reason I believe I deserve this rank is because of my reputation yes there is some people that don't like me and there is some people that feel the opposite and that's ok everyone can have there own opinion because there's always some people that are gonna hate and I'm not saying that's bad but I believe that if I'm helping everyday or every so often with what they need and taking there sits they'll realize I'm not a bad person or a bad attitude everyone has off days but I am willing to not let the bad days ruin my day being in staff because I love helping people and I love being around people that's what brightens my day. My last reason I feel that I should be accepted for staff is because I want to get to know people more on the staff side Such as Eternity,  Snar,  Jayden, Mikey, jimmy, and not even them just get to know more about the people on the staff team because I feel like if I mess up they will teach me and help me they wont make me feel ashamed for it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First, I would bring the person that made the staff sit, Then, I would bring the person that the staff sit was made against, and I would ask the person that made the made the sit's side and if the other person started cussing at me I would tell them to stop 2 times and then i would gag them. Then, continue to listen to the person that made the sits side of the story and once he/she was done I would ungag the other guy and ask him his side and if he kept cursing I would gag him again check logs and see if he did it. If he did then i would warn him for MASS RDM | Staff Diss.

Edited by riversexodus

+Support  

• Have seen lots of improvement on the rule following aspect of things.
  • Has been more respectful and responsible when playing on PRP.
  • The app looks good.
  • Well known
  • Active 

I think he would be a great addition to the staff team. 

Best of luck

Raze 

Edited by XD Raze

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

• Head of Staff

-Support

Inactive
Bad Attitude
Has a bad temper, I have seen this player get very upset
Have had more than a few bad experiences where you've broken rules and been very mingey
Doesn't have proof for warns

Overall I do not think this player would make a good addition to the staff team.

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

1 hour ago, frog milk said:

-Support

Inactive
Bad Attitude
Have had more than a few bad experiences where you've broken rules and been very mingey

Overall I do not think this player would make a good addition to the staff team.

^

1 hour ago, frog milk said:

-Support

Inactive
Bad Attitude

some who gets mad very easy should never be staff. ive seen him get extremely angered about small things. wouldnt be fit for staff

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

4 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

Inactive
Bad Attitude

Bruh. Today is the first day I've seen you in ages, and all you did was mic spam at the hospital and follow me and my friends around. 

-Support 

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

8 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

Inactive
Bad Attitude

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

-Support

Inactive
Bad Attitude

8 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

Inactive
Bad Attitude

+/-support

9 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

Inactive
Bad Attitude

Sorry but i have to agree with frog here 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

17 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

Inactive
Bad Attitude

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

19 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

Inactive
Bad Attitude

On 9/6/2020 at 6:26 PM, frog milk said:

-Support

Inactive
Bad Attitude

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

-/+Support

I have seen a lot of improvement in Mrivers but activity could be better

Remember to set an example, follow the rules, and try your best not to break rules

But I think you should work on your reputation in the community, like making a lot of new friends. 
The most important thing is to be patient, there is no rush 

Trust me once you get to know people on this server they can turn out to be your best friend :3

-Support

Inactive
Bad Attitude

minisigforums.webp

On 9/6/2020 at 5:26 PM, frog milk said:

-Support

Inactive
Bad Attitude

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 9/6/2020 at 11:26 PM, frog milk said:

-Support

Inactive
Bad Attitude

Carrots_LT_COL.png

-Support

Inactive
Bad Attitude

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager