The Resting of Jack Hugs

Jack Hugs

Hello Gaminglight. First I wanna say how incredibly proud I am to be part of the community. Since December 2020 It has become a great home to talk and play with so many great people. I have had so much fun and laughed and cried and enjoyed my stay at gaminglight. But with all good things, my stay has come to a end for now. I am totally worn out of Garrys Mod after how many years of playing it, and recognize the time to move on. I have loved "most ;)" of you since the beginning and consider you as my personal friends. Through thick and thin you supported me and I supported you. And I will always be here on discord, TS, and steam for you anytime you need it. So yeah, I really hope i can see and hear from you all again. Maybe in the coming years, months,  days, who knows! I do know I am personally thankful for all I have received here, and will never forget the memories made. Lastly to my main best friend @pikus you have made me a better man, and will always be your best friend for life<3. 

Gaminglight, i'll see you all down the road. Stay golden

-Sir Jack Hugs

Some Fav Moments! (Add any you have if any):

• Head of Staff

oof 😞 always sad to see one of the homies go. pop in and talk every once in a while, we will miss you

• Heart-Eyes 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

1A84 to  AHAHAHHAHHS OMG

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• 2 weeks later...