Frog's Omicron 9 low command app

a frog

In Game Name: Frog

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:419490440

What is your current Rank:Major

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (High Command / Low Command):Major

Do you have experience in Command, if yes explain:Yes i have about 6 months of experience in command

Date of when you first joined MTF / Chaos Insurgency:09/25/2019

How many Strikes do you have: 0 

What is your main goal of being Omicron-9 Low / High Command:I want to be able to help Omicron-9 to the best of my abilities since it is currently understaffed in the command department.

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it (High Command Applications Only):I see no issue in omicron 9 other than the lack of people in command and in general it has.

What do you think of Omicron-9's ability to keep the facility under control from GOI's and what do you think can be improved (High Command Applications Only): I think omicrons 9 ability to keep goi's out is good but they could use better weapons and a serious Armour buff since they are currently lacking in those 2 departments.

Why should we accept you in Omicron-9 Command (150 word minimum): I have a lot of experience in being in command and i have been in ci command for a while and i think that being in Omicron 9's command would be a good change of pace for me and i would be able to help more people by being in the command branch and i would fill out the empty command slots that you guys currently have right now and i am easy to get along with and people tell me that im mostly fun to hang around with and i can be serious at times plus you know you guys have a empty major slot and i thought it would be cool to have the same spot that i have in ci as omicron 9 plus you guys have really cool models for your officers and to the best of my ability i am a good shot and i know how to lead  people lower than me and i do not care who you are if you are being good/bad in omicron determining  the case i will make sure you will receive the reward/punishment that you deserve.

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

2 hours ago, October said:

+support

Frog you would be a wonderful addition to O9 and I wish you the best of luck sir. 

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 6/28/2020 at 3:14 PM, October said:

+support

Frog you would be a wonderful addition to O9 and I wish you the best of luck sir. 

they be taking all of our ci bois 😞

Edited by Cogs

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

7 hours ago, October said:

+support

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

On 6/28/2020 at 2:59 PM, frog said:

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (High Command / Low Command):Major

I don't think that was an option but +Support your honestly an amazing Major in CI and I believe you could steer Omi9 in the direction it needs to go.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

High Command has redeemed your Application and dedication to the branch worthy enough of being low command.

Your being granted the role of WO speak with HCMD for training

Edited by Omi9 Happy

>Omi-9 MASSIVE VCMDR Happy<>HUGE SEC SFC SAD<

~Chicken man~

• Catsro locked this topic