Job Name: Iden Versio

Changes Wishing To Be Made To This Class:

Weapon:  Detonator (What 31st has)

HP & Armor: no change 

Model Change: n/a

Description Change: N/A

Job Name: ID10

Faster Speed then the rest please, he’s our medic!

Weapons: Detonator (What 31st has) and the DT-12 

HP & Armor: N/A

Model Change: N/A

Description Change:  N/A

Reason For Changes: ID10 was a weaponized droid that had a weapon, The job has no weapon and is broken. It is the normal size of a player. Which looks unappealing. 

Job Name: Agent Del

Changes Wishing To made 

Weapons: Detonator (What 31st has) and DT-12 (meant to have it gun is missing)

HP & Armor:  N/A

Description Change:N/A

Reason For Changes: We always get sent to destroy something with DT and never have the means to do so we always have to be given these by GM if we had them in the first place this will help GM’s focus is m the events and we have proven that we don’t Ming and a lot of HC members have trusted us with equipment like this In the past and we used them as Intended to be used not kill each other 

Job Name: Agent Hask

Weapons: Detonator (What 31st has) 

Reason For Changes: We always get sent to destroy something with DT and never have the means to do so we always have to be given these by GM if we had them in the first place this will help GM’s focus is m the events and we have proven that we don’t Ming and a lot of HC members have trusted us with equipment like this In the past and we used them as Intended to be used not kill each other 

Job Name: Squad Leader

Job Name: Senior Agent

Job Name: Agent

Weapons: N/A

HP & Armor: 350HP & 150Armor

weapons: N/A

Reason For Changes: This class is way too weak and without IQ skill points added they are more or less really easy to kill and it’s not fun for my agents to play re-spawn sim in events 

-Inferno Squad Commander Iden Versio IF1

Edited by jackrhyssull
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, BadAim said:

I believe that IF shouldn't have detonators and should only be given them when needed. Otherwise 31st should be doing demolition work.

31st don’t come with us in events and they are not really active like IF or DT is and every time we go on missions it’s always to blow stuff up and tbh in lore they will have access to many high explosives for missions and it would be apart of their load out, also as well we have shown to have more maturity than many other battalions if you can trust IC with them I don’t understand why not IF and we are in respect more trustworthy than a donator job and we don’t have the equipment that we need for our objectives 80% time 

Edited by jackrhyssull

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

I believe that IF shouldn't have detonators and should only be given them when needed. Otherwise 31st should be doing demolition work.

- Support

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

+1  In events we are usually tasked with blowing stuff up and usually the GM wont give us detonators so we have to /me it and then wait 5 minutes for it to blow up we are a responsible battalion and we wont abuse them and it adds something to a class that has very little to work with when in lore we have every experimental weapons at our disposal.

Former IF SL | Former Omi-9 SPC | Former DT PFC | Former FBI SA | Current GENSEC SGT | Current Nu-7 LCPL | F for CWLRP | Former IMP Mod and Gamemaster | F for Omi-9 |

23 hours ago, Emoo said:

Almost every event there is an active playing 31st member. Why not just call them over to help.

There is a difference between active and AFK and 90% of the time they are AFK or manage to kill them selves with it 31st is not a useful asset for us they a a lose cannon in our missions that’s why we use DT, Shock and ARK for this cos they work like us and we have a different fighting style to 31st so we can’t physically work to gather and tbh in lore we would already have explosives on us so that comment means nothing we equip ourselves with stuff we need and we alway will have explosives with us no matter what 

Edited by jackrhyssull

On 5/24/2020 at 12:54 AM, BadAim said:

^^^ if you are on a mission that REQUIRES you to use one a gm will tell you and give you one.

14 minutes ago, Hunt said:

^^^ if you are on a mission that REQUIRES you to use one a gm will tell you and give you one.

Back to every point at every staff meeting GM’s don’t answer tickets and the GM that host it forgets to give it to us and we just stand there and wait and then GM gets annoyed cos we can blow something up and tbh every thing we do involves us blowing something up it’s impossible to do our jobs when we don’t have the means to do so what I don’t understand that none of you see our side of the situation this is not something that we want it’s something that we need my Battalion is struggling due to we don’t have the basic equipment we need to do 80% of our missions I can go on about everything we need but the list will be to long we sit here quite and struggle on our own we don’t complain we work with what we got we only ask for things that we need and I don’t understand why people think we don’t need this when everyone has got no valid point in this due to we are special forces we work with other special forces and none of us can do our jobs cos we don’t have the equipment to do so we shouldn’t need to rely on 31st to blow something up for us in a matter of fact they won’t even be with us so how can they help us they are normal troopers that are not as skilled as DT or IF they just can’t keep up with us and they don’t know how we work and our styles are different 

Edited by jackrhyssull

If I might, this seems to be going down a rabbit whole of complaining about the suggestion. I personally believe that at least either DT or IF should have some form of explosive for when we do get sent on missions. In regards to 

On 5/23/2020 at 8:22 PM, Emoo said:

Almost every event there is an active playing 31st member. Why not just call them over to help.

Almost every "Mission" we are sent on is (I absolutely hate using this term, but it's the only common term everyone seems to know) redacted, meaning they will get killed when they've done what they do. From an out of character perspective, that's not fun for anyone. 

18 minutes ago, Hunt said:

If I remember correctly, it was orders of SMT/Management for no GM to be spawning anything for any class that doesn't come with the kit when spawning. Meaning, that's a no go for GM's to spawn it in, cause we're not looking to get GM's in deep trouble for spawning in additional equipment when they've been told many of times.

In regards to the entire suggestion, yes, I believe that the base IF agent needs buffed... They kinda suck due to the limitations at the moment. As to the thermal dets, I don't understand why command arn't allowed to have the decision to allow different classes to have it, or why its restricted (could be wrong here, sorry if I am, just the only battalion I've seen with it) to the 31st. My entire coverage and opinion of this suggestion is +Support

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oddshot said:

Almost every "Mission" we are sent on is (I absolutely hate using this term, but it's the only common term everyone seems to know) redacted, meaning they will get killed when they've done what they do. From an out of character perspective, that's not fun for anyone. 

I just don't see why it has to be "Redacted" just call in the Trooper tell them to blow something open, they do it and leave. There is nothing more to it. I don't exactly have a problem with IF getting the equipment, its more of a making 31st less relevant. 

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

45 minutes ago, Emoo said:

I just don't see why it has to be "Redacted" just call in the Trooper tell them to blow something open, they do it and leave. There is nothing more to it. I don't exactly have a problem with IF getting the equipment, its more of a making 31st less relevant. 

As @Oddshot stated I agree with and on the other hand IF and DT have very strict rules we won’t take 31st job cos we will only use them when we have to we have a lot of rules in place of this we don’t take DT job we support them when need on ship and they welcome it we won’t take their job no offence we have better thing to be doing and you forget we serve higher ranking people and we only do as they say so u don’t need to worry.

out of respect we do go off ahead of 31st and they are needed with the troops to wait for 31st to come to us our target would of got away or we will be wiped this is not good for us and it’s a weakness and we will have to kill the trooper that helps us that’s not fun for him due to DT and IF are not know to exists to normal troops and that’s not fun to be killed for helping, also we won’t abuse this and only use them when we need to and we are more Disciplined than most of the server as well we won’t kill each other like some 31st fo for fun in or around their bunks 

Edited by jackrhyssull

+1  Yes we do need detonators due to the fact that 31st are sometimes inactive. Without detonators we wouldn't be able to destroy: Drop pods,objectives and etc. Although for the HP and armour standard non senior agents are easy to kill making agents more vulnerable to enemy attacks.

1 hour ago, Pixlatedsky9000 said:

+1  Yes we do need detonators due to the fact that 31st are sometimes inactive. Without detonators we wouldn't be able to destroy: Drop pods,objectives and etc. Although for the HP and armour standard non senior agents are easy to kill making agents more vulnerable to enemy attacks.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 5/23/2020 at 7:54 PM, BadAim said:

-Support 
-Reasons stated in quote.

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

15 hours ago, GhostBakka said:

-Support 
-Reasons stated in quote.

Think about what you just said for 2 seconds now I’m going to state a common mission DT and IF get sent on the mission is to capture the target and get the intel and destroy all traces we will NOT have 31st with us at all so what your saying we have to sit put for 20 mins waiting for a 31st to come over (we will have to kill him after due to our mission) what your saying is your happy to watch a battalion to struggle for no valid reason the point you quoted make no sense come back with a actual reason and think before you act and see what’s going on and if you need to help seeing sense I can talk to you about it I shouldn’t have to but some people may need to be remained 

and all I see in the response is people don’t know what they are talking about and jumping gun you all need to think before you respond and how will IF steal 31st job we don’t blow our sleeves up and we only do as we are told and plus we are more strict than them 

Edited by jackrhyssull

Hey just a friendly reminder to not argue on here! Make sure to keep it mostly +/- Supports!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-Support

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 5/23/2020 at 4:54 PM, BadAim said:

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/23/2020 at 9:22 PM, Emoo said:

Agreed. ^^ 

Huge -Support for the explosives part, 31st have basically one thing that make them unique and different from every other branch, and that is demolition. This would be A) Making 31st even LESS relevant and B) Taking away from their uniqueness which would just hurt the branch even more in the long run. Nothing against you or IF at all of course.

On 5/27/2020 at 1:17 PM, Emoo said:

This  as well ^^^

On 5/27/2020 at 1:40 PM, jackrhyssull said:

out of respect we do go off ahead of 31st and they are needed with the troops to wait for 31st to come to us our target would of got away or we will be wiped this is not good for us and it’s a weakness and we will have to kill the trooper that helps us that’s not fun for him due to DT and IF are not know to exists to normal troops and that’s not fun to be killed for helping, also we won’t abuse this and only use them when we need to and we are more Disciplined than most of the server as well we won’t kill each other like some 31st fo for fun in or around their bunks 

Personally, I dont see how the "disciplined" part is relevant in the least. What does this have to do with the suggestion (which in essense is just an attempt to give 31st less to do and be even more obselete). Also, be a bit more respectful towards the branch. You might not agree with everyone or everything but at-least be mature and not throw shots at the battalion in a petty way over the forums. Furthermore, we ARE and HAVE BEEN cracking down on minging and TK. That being said, its not your place to deal with it, let 31st Command do so.

Edited by Timm

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Nap said:

-support

31st have detonator's so IF doesn't need the detonator's as this would steal 31st's job

31st's are demolitions they are trusted in doing the work 

no offense IF just some ppl aren't trust worthy in IF

Calling an entire battalions' personnel untrustworthy? That's just Battalion diss at this point, who the hell knew that a suggestion about Thermal Detonators would kick up this much stuff? This thread has gotten a bit too toxic here.
Requesting it being locked by a Forums Diplomat, until a decision is made.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

1 hour ago, TailoredBadger said:

Calling an entire battalions' personnel untrustworthy? That's just Battalion diss at this point, who the hell knew that a suggestion about Thermal Detonators would kick up this much stuff? This thread has gotten a bit too toxic here.
Requesting it being locked by a Forums Diplomat, until a decision is made.

I agree with u due to people are personally attacking my battalion for no reason and I think there should be major repercussions for their actions and I will be speaking to their commanders to deal with personal punishment for all parties that are being toxic in this topic 

thanks all 

- Message from the Forum Diplomat Team -

This thread will be locked due to toxicity, arguing, and unneeded comments until a final descision is made by ImperialRP SMT. 

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Timm locked this topic