Weiss player report

Jakub

Your in game name: Azius

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:246842155

The player's in game name: Weiss

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:39334457

What did the player do: NLR X2

Evidence (required): n5ohgixq.png 

As you see he died to security with his first death which was also a fight between ci.

then he died again by d class.

and then he dies AGAIN by maynard.

What do you believe should happen to the player:

Atleast a warn and possible a ban since he aleady has 3 warns for nlr and here you can see he broke it twice

Any extra information: blatant disregard for one of the most basic rules on any gmod server coming from a staff member isn't a very good look.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

Changed Supports

+/- support

+looks like he committed NLR

+ Jack was possibly on D-class due to having mac10 (but IDK)

- Hard to tell if jack was on d-class without video evidence. 

- The silent killed is him switching jobs so not NLR. 

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Yea Weiss, this aint the first time you've violated NLR, cmon man.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

28 minutes ago, Gasss said:

-Support

No evidence that proves that he didn't switch onto Security which means his NLR would be 2 minutes. 

This is why you should wait for the player's side before leaving a support.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

4 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Changed Supports

+/- support

+looks like he committed NLR

+ Jack was possibly on D-class due to having mac10 (but IDK)

- Hard to tell if jack was on d-class without video evidence. 

- The silent killed is him switching jobs so not NLR. 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+ Support

- Jack is on a CC called "Jack" I know this because the blue outlining of his name is the exact same colour as the CC on the leader board and jack was playing on his CC when this event happened.

- Weiss admitted braking NLRx1 so I cant understand why some people are - supporting saying this is no evidence when he has admitted to the violation. 

- Overall it should be warn for NLR x1.

Edited by BlueToxicTank

I do be on my cc

But i killed weiss in medbay. But I do remember something about weiss being a security Juggernaught that same day. So im leaning towards a 1x nlr. I don’t remember what job he was on during this event

Rejected from the gaminglight community

17 hours ago, BlueToxicTank said:

+ Support

- Jack is on a CC called "Jack" I know this because the blue outlining of his name is the exact same colour as the CC on the leader board and jack was playing on his CC when this event happened.

- Weiss admitted braking NLRx1 so I cant understand why some people are - supporting saying this is no evidence when he has admitted to the violation. 

- Overall it should be warn for NLR x1.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin