Dexter56

Yes/No  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a Tmod

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: killer2233 - changed 4/22/2020 to Dexter56
  2. What is your steam name?:coolgio123
  3. What is your steam ID?:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125171585/
  4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i have been a staff member on two other server 
  5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) A log time ago 5 or 6 years i think 
  6. What date did you make your forums account? September 1, 2016
  7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+ 
  8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 3 https://imgur.com/undefined
  9. Have you donated? YES
  10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod
  11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No
  12. Have you read the staff guidelines ? You will be tested on it: Yes
  13. Timezone: Stander EST
  14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A
  15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I'm believe I deserve this rank because I have been on the server for more than four years i put a lot of time and effort into the server I play on it mostly every day ( since i got back into Gmod)and i get along with people I haven't been active on the forums a lot yet but I have been active in game I also think I deserve this rank because I do have a lot of experience as a staff member on G Mod and other games I also think I deserve this rank because this rank requires a lot of maturity honesty as well as discipline And I believe I have all three of those things it also takes leadership And I believe I do have leadership I also think I deserve this rank because I like to hear people out get their side of the story I don't automatically assume things i'm not quick to ban or kick people I like to hear everybody side before I make that decision This is why I think I deserve to be a staff member on Gaminglight  
  16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?If somebody was mass RDMed the first thing I would do is Jill him then the second thing I would do is get everybody side talked everybody make sure there wasn't a valid reason or it was a part of RP once I have all that information and I would proceed to talk to the person who did it and get his side of the story explain to him that it's not OK and depending on the severity if I have to warn, kick or ban him 
Edited by Dexter56

45 minutes ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

Sorry activity is a big - 

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

I've personally never seen you on

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 4/18/2020 at 12:12 PM, Alex Raddish said:

+/- support

-haven't seen you in-game much the last couple weeks

+old member of the community

+low warns

-question 16 could use a bit of work

• Like 1

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

+ Support

• Seen him on, getting more active.
  • Old Community Member
  • Low Warnings
  • Nice Guy

Changing to a + Support 

Edited by Ender
  • Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, Ender said:

+ Support

• Seen him on, getting more active.
  • Old Community Member
  • Low Warnings
  • Nice Guy

Changing to a + Support 

I've seen him on for past 2 days, so +Support

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

That is not your steamed, go to steamid.xyz to find it. Also your link to your warns in not working!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor