Daedran's Red Right Hand application

Retired DoTF Daedran

In Game Name: MTF OMI9 DHoS COL Daedran CL48 or MTF OMI9 DHoS COL XRay EXP02

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:191338037

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Red Right Hand Operative 

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Any and All, wherever I am assigned 

How many Strikes do you have: 0 

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: Former Executive Commander of the Alpha-1 regiment, it would be an honor for me to still be able to serve my roots where it all started because I still regard A1 as my founding regiment. I would be a great leader in regards to guiding new Alpha-1 members to their glory and help them improve in regards to tactical ability and teach them more about the general, and more private guidelines of being a level 4/5 Alpha-1 tactical operative. I've always personally loved the foundation of A1, and the secretive guidelines that come along with being part of the division of operation. 

Why should we accept you: As said I was a former command member for the regiment when it was one, and I would still like to be able to serve the O5 and their overall cause. I have the ability to lead patrols, train and otherwise guide O5 protection personnel to be the best that they can be, and better. I will not tolerate laziness in regards to said. There isn't really a whole lot to explain or tell, being as how most of how I feel is personal in regards to pride and overall leadership. I know how to build masterpieces from next to nothing with the correct team in regards to an efficient team, which I am sure myself, and O5 personnel are able to do. It is of the utmost importance to me the the O5 council stays safe at all times, no matter if it costs my life, secrecy and silence is and always will be the key.

(No there isnt a word requirement BUT write how much you think will be needed to get your app accepted)

Edited by MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46
Updated because I got bored

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

+Support

Was command in Alpha-1 and shows great dedication to what he does. Massive support.

Edited by Your Local Soviet
Typo.
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+Support

+ Legendary A1 commander

+ HCMD experience

Hope you get it, you deserve it!

Edited by Sixx
  • Gaminglight Love 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

It’s the man, the myth, the legend

Daedran.

He brought back A1 from ruins.

He deserves it

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 4/18/2020 at 3:21 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

Daedran.

He deserves it

+Support

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

+support

-HCMD experience 

-great guy

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 4/18/2020 at 4:21 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

Daedran.

He deserves it

+Support

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

+Support

Make him the A1 lead again.

He literally brought Alpha1 from the brink of death and fixed it from Nathan destroying it.

A literal chad.

One of the greatest CO's to grace this land.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

+support Me and daedran been messin around lately and have been gettin to know him. He seems very dedicated to 09. Past command experience on A1, and RRH is A1 (kinda). I would feel secure when he is guardin me. good luck

●•۩۞۩[̲̅Ɠ̲̅є̲̅т̲̲̅̅۰̲̅я̲̲̅є̲̅̅к̲̅т̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅]۩۞۩•●

Bruh I ain't no minge ❤️ 

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."