Maddog Report- Denied

TheDerick

Your in game name: Derick

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123730107

The player's in game name: Maddog

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:125339230

What did the player do: The Player Broke Fear Rp. I was dealing with a  situation were people were giving away drugs and I pulled my gun out and placed Maddog under fear rp when to cuff him and he started to run.

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: They should be warned for breaking Fear Rp

Any extra information: Theres a rule in the MOTD: If Government has you under FearRP and goes to cuff you. (Puts gun away, pulls out cuffs and starts placing you in cuffs.) You may not to further evade that police officer. For Example: A officer has a suspect under FearRP and right when the office pulls out cuffs to arrest the suspect. The suspect pulls out a gun or runs away. This is NOT allowed.

- Also Jay the Senior Mod told me to come to the forums about it,

Edited by CooloCool
  • Dislike 2

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

-Support

Yes, Yes I know what your probably going to say and I know its a rule, but if you think about it that rule was added just today and it's a great rule because its annoying when people try to run when they have your cuffs out and put you under FearRP. I know this is  an valid report but honestly the rule just got added today and some people may not read the MOTD every single day, so if this happened after like a week or two of this rule being added then I would say +Support but like this was added 3 hours ago and I feel like you should cut off some slack.

Edit: Also If you make an point like Phil said, I know it gives no reason to break the rule, but like even myself I don't check the MOTD every single day, I check maybe every 3-4 days 

Edit#2 : Also If this video is from yesterday, he cannot be warned for it as the rule got put in today, and this is just targeting in my opinion

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

-Support

That was yesterday that happen.

Using old videos to get me warn ( nice to know ) 

Anyone from Staff can check that I haven't got on Pink Panther. As well I haven't change my name to "Maddog Mr Panther" since that day.
I have evidence that it was before the rule being added

Now can you stop targeting me. 
As well looping-holding is a warn 

Edited by ExoTic Maddog

1 minute ago, ExoTic Maddog said:

-Support

Anyone from Staff can check that I haven't got on Pink Panther. As well I haven't change my name to "Maddog Mr Panther" since that day.

As well hoop-looping is a warn 

Great Targeting btw

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

41 minutes ago, ExoTic Maddog said:

-Support

51 minutes ago, ExoTic Maddog said:

-Support

- Support

Maddog had no idea this was a rule at the time and was only just clarified in the MOTD. This shouldn't be accepted because it's just unfair and a example of targeting a playing that you have a grudge about by using a old video.

- Support

This is upmost disgusting behavior Derrick. 

This sit was handled in game! Yesterday. "Yesterday"
Today "Today" The rule changed.

You should get a warn for using drugs on FBI. Disgusting. 

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+Support

Let me give a little clarification on this. This rule has always been in place but was never defined until recently (today I believe).Either way the video shows maddog breaking fearrp and the admin in game told him to report it on the forums which he is doing here. Derick waited a day because he was gathering thr opinions of others when this video was active and I advised him to make the report. This is in no way targetting but this was not handled in game and so here it is on the forums

4 minutes ago, Yobo said:

- Support

This is upmost disgusting behavior Derrick. 

This sit was handled in game! Yesterday. "Yesterday"
Today "Today" The rule changed.

You should get a warn for using drugs on FBI. Disgusting. 

This was already handled by FBI and the punishment is documented 

Edited by Jimmy James
  • Like 1

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

This rule was already a thing, however was not clarified till today. No punishments will be issued. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor