Bank/ Gen Store Rule Suggestion - Accepted

[GL] Mikey

• Head Admin

What you want to see? -  A rule making it where you can't rob a store/ bank without a gun. 

Why should we add it? - I think it should be added because lots of people rob stores/banks without weapons and it just seems so fail rp.

What are the advantages of having this? - People can get warned for doing it and then not do it in the future 

Who is it mainly for? - Its mostly for the whole Police RP server

Links to any content - N/A

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

Huge +Support

i don't know how many times ive had to deal with people robbing the gen/bank without a weapon but it might be over 100 times. 

its also a waste of resources and time which could be used for other things, such as a shooting.

Edited by BRUH

Returning soon 

+Support

There is a option in the configs for the general store addon where you must have a gun out in order to rob it

Not too sure about the bank addon though

Edited by TheJayden

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

34 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

I feel personally attacked.....

haha

+support 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

23 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

Unrealistic and a waste of time.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 4/13/2020 at 1:22 PM, TheJayden said:

+Support

There is a option in the configs for the general store addon where you must have a gun out in order to rob it

Not too sure about the bank addon though

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

On 4/13/2020 at 1:16 PM, BRUH said:

Huge +Support

i don't know how many times ive had to deal with people robbing the gen/bank without a weapon but it might be over 100 times. 

its also a waste of resources and time which could be used for other things, such as a shooting.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 |