change MTF, security and CI models - Denied

HammerJack1 24/7

What you want to see? - Changing the MTF, security and CI models to be distinct from each other

Why should we add it? - too many times have i scene a full black, tan or blue military office and wonder, is that a CI or an MTF? it's usually MTF but Jesus it's hard to tell them apart, i don't care how you do it but please, Give them new models, or at least re texture them to have 1 uniform colour, Just have Blue or white for MTF, and just have Green or tan for CI, i can't stand in a hallway for 5 seconds trying to tell the difference by looking at helmet details or a shoulder logo, Please just give them unic colours so i can stop dying cluelessly. And make the colours bright, i understand the dark colours but it doesn't work for a multiplayer game with 2 opposing military teams, I'm at constant risk of being shot when nearby high ranking mtf or security because i think there CI!

What are the advantages of having this? - Less chances of death by understanding what team that is by their colour (tf2 is a good example of this)

Who is it mainly for? - Security, MTf, CI and anyone within a proximity of them

Links to any content - No, if you can't get new models please just re texture them, i know this is a lot of work, but it'd be bloody worth it

-support

first off at the very least put some ideas down, sorry but this is such a vague suggestion and honestly most of the time the only people that are mixed up with each other is CI and A1

insert cliched signature 

-/+Support
MTF and CI are hard to tell from far away but usually, if they start shooting you, that means they are CI. I do agree that there should be a simpler way of telling enemy from friendly, but unless a proper suggestion is made, I'm neutral.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, Gunther said:

-/+Support
MTF and CI are hard to tell from far away but usually, if they start shooting you, that means they are CI. I do agree that there should be a simpler way of telling enemy from friendly, but unless a proper suggestion is made, I'm neutral.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

4 hours ago, starr said:

-support

first off at the very least put some ideas down, sorry but this is such a vague suggestion and honestly most of the time the only people that are mixed up with each other is CI and A1

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

-Support I have no problem at all, and tbh I only friendly fire at close range when I'm spooked.

If CI is able to distinguish a CI from foundation, but some foundation cannot, then I believe you should be looking into different foundation models.

Edited by Official Orange

Uh +support.

It is tough to tell for regular operatives, however more specialized units like heavies and their command are easy to tell if they are hostile.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

6 hours ago, Official Orange said:

-Support I have no problem at all, and tbh I only friendly fire at close range when I'm spooked.

If CI is able to distinguish a CI from foundation, but some foundation cannot, then I believe you should be looking into different foundation models.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

13 hours ago, Gunther said:

-/+Support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support, honestly the difference should be easily spottable if you spend some time with CI/MTF, the only ones here which are issue's are Custom Classes on occasion.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 3/11/2020 at 3:49 AM, Official Orange said:

On 3/10/2020 at 7:58 PM, starr said:

-support

On 3/10/2020 at 11:56 PM, Gunther said:

-/+Support

Agreed. Give some model examples.

-Support

I understand your frustration but, in due time and with activity, you can learn to tell who is CI and who is not. Currently, model changes happen within the branch and are discussed with command members of their respective branch.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia