Survivallance - Denied

Wheatley the moron

Ok so first things first 

My idea is to add new donator class bronze + or silver 

This class will be spawning in the electrical room and will be able to use cameras,open checkpoints,call teslas on,turn power off [If staff agree],and maybe lockdown

It will be interasting for some cuz everyone would like to be camera boi but it has to be cheap so everyone can buy it thats why it should be bronze+ Utility staff [without training]

Really i would like to see this in game so please think about that

good day or night  

bye

+/- support dont know how to feel about this

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

-Support, not even in regard to the Format,  but oh heavens this would go  terrible. This would allow every Bronze+ to just randomly flick Tesla's on / off, and that would be hell broken loose.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Having this class without training would be a really bad idea, people hopping on to turn on/off lockdowns and teslas is pretty bad.
The format is also wrong, so it's gonna have to be a -Support from me.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

15 hours ago, Skela said:

-support didn’t follow format

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

This would be a minge class

Tesla's should never be turned on(-events)

-/+ Support

Could fit as one of those level restriction with high command perms jobs for technicians.

Edited by Propane