glockk staff report

Randy

Your In-game: Tyler J

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59977455

The admin's name in-game: glockk

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] glock

What did the admin do: First of all he brung me and some people for a "party" and then he whitelisted people to janitor saying "noone knows you have the whitelist"

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://streamable.com/3khw8 | https://streamable.com/37v2n

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Its not upto me. 

Any extra information: There was 40 People on the server it wasnt "dead" there was alot of people on. plus Whitelisting people to janitor even know people work for that shit is crazy 

Just now, Chief_ said:

From what I see, and what he has said in-game.

He was answering the question saying can people tell who whitelisted you. He didn't know we can. So he was incorrect.

He wasn't trying to be sneaky about it or anything. But with the party thing. He shouldn't have been doing that ton duty. It would be ok if he was in RP but no.

+support for a verbal/talking to and at the worst-case scenario. A strike.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

10 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

From what I see, and what he has said in-game.

He was answering the question saying can people tell who whitelisted you. He didn't know we can. So he was incorrect.

He wasn't trying to be sneaky about it or anything. But with the party thing. He shouldn't have been doing that ton duty. It would be ok if he was in RP but no.

+support for a verbal/talking to and at the worst-case scenario. A strike.

He said "noone knows how you got the whitelists"

Just now, Randy said:

He said "noone knows how you got the whitelists"

Referring to nobody knows who gave you it.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I would like to say something, the white list part is weird but the party was just for fun, legit everyone there I guess expect for you was having a good time and the server was "dead"  no one was doing anything it was boring. I believe Glock shouldn't get anything maybe except for the white list thing  and tping people without permission.

+/- Support for a verbal kinda

P.S I love when staff do something like this for us, I like when they can chill and have a good time I always have fun and it's a great time. Also I believe when staff are strict all the times I think that can hurt the server but then again I am not a owner of one.

P.S.S One last thing is it seems like you baited him what was with the "How is this?" just wondering.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+Support complete ignorance to the staff handbook and utterly disgusting unprofessional behaviour. "best hours to minge on" not something a staff member should be advocating. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

2 hours ago, Jakub said:

+Support complete ignorance to the staff handbook and utterly disgusting unprofessional behaviour. "best hours to minge on" not something a staff member should be advocating. 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+Support 

-Removal from staff, permanent/1 year+ staff restriction

-Change the permissions so moderators cannot whitelist to anything since this proves you cant trust them

-Warns for minging/FailRP

That's what I would do

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

38 minutes ago, th3 said:

-Change the permissions so moderators cannot whitelist to anything since this proves you cant trust them

#NotAllMods

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

6 hours ago, Jakub said:

26 minutes ago, _Alpha_ said:

+Support This is disturbing to see from a staff member to see. Complete staff removal and a staff restriction will be perfect and maybe even a ban.

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

1 hour ago, Igneous said:

Not sure they wanted me to find this 😂😂

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Some people just aren't good at abusing 😂

image.png

+Support

1 hour ago, th3 said:

+Support 

That's what I would do

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 hour ago, th3 said:

+Support 

That's what I would do

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

2 hours ago, Igneous said:

Not sure they wanted me to find this 😂😂

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Some people just aren't good at abusing 😂

image.png

I didn't expect this.

1 hour ago, th3 said:

+Support 

That's what I would do

Agreed 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

7 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

I would like to say something, the white list part is weird but the party was just for fun, legit everyone there I guess expect for you was having a good time and the server was "dead"  no one was doing anything it was boring. I believe Glock shouldn't get anything maybe except for the white list thing  and tping people without permission.

+/- Support for a verbal kinda

P.S I love when staff do something like this for us, I like when they can chill and have a good time I always have fun and it's a great time. Also I believe when staff are strict all the times I think that can hurt the server but then again I am not a owner of one.

P.S.S One last thing is it seems like you baited him what was with the "How is this?" just wondering.

Ok. The problem here is that he is abusing his admin powers. Its alright if he messes around with players like all other staff do. But he shouldn't abuse his powers like this. He shouldn't be throwing a party on the admin job. And the is no such thing as minge hour. Staff should not partake in that. Also staff aren't strict so the time. Yes, we are strict about certain/most rules but some can slide by. When it gets chaotic like this. He should've stopped it. From my perspective I would've told the scp's to by on d-clad y as you shouldn't be teaming ave maybe someone else would want to play that scp. I understand that you ask wanted to party and that's alright. But when he abuses his power and tries to get away with it. That's a big problem.

1 hour ago, th3 said:

+Support 

That's what I would do

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

4 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support 

That's what I would do

- the permissions should not be changed or else people will be waiting even longer for a whitelist and that's when people start complaining. 

- Except that I agree with everything else

50 minutes ago, BlueToxicTank said:

- the permissions should not be changed or else people will be waiting even longer for a whitelist and that's when people start complaining. 

- Except that I agree with everything else

The appropriate jobs in game can already whitelist, theoretically people never need to call staff for a whitelist. I should know because I set it up that way. I also removed Trial Moderators ability to whitelist and that hasn't effected anything for the month+ it has been in effect.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

10 hours ago, Jakub said:

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

32 minutes ago, th3 said:

The appropriate jobs in game can already whitelist, theoretically people never need to call staff for a whitelist. I should know because I set it up that way. I also removed Trial Moderators ability to whitelist and that hasn't effected anything for the month+ it has been in effect.

Yes that is true. I ever having the perms for security to be able to whitelist set up. Then yes, the only time we should be cakes is when the job can't. Ad there is no cmd on to whitelist that person like a fto training someone for mu-7 medic. (you guys don't have a trainer job) but I do know we are barely needed for whitelisting