Ternith ET Report

killermankey

Your In-game: Jared Fogle

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99656823

The admin's name in-game: Ternith

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What did the admin do: ruin rp by making a over powered event to curb a CI raid/ D class break out

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):image.thumb.png.4d5fc1f5ba9a94de07970e84d2f0982c.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin: atleast a warning

Any extra information: tried to get actual logs of hp and deaths with bionical. he wasn't able to find them , didnt know of any ET Report form so its here for now

Edited by killermankey

RETINA BURN BOI

So, let me start with explaining the event.

I will admit, I forgot the original reason for the event to be passive. That part was entirely my fault. It was meant to be passive and I lost track on myself and I'll admit to that.

Now, the original event was meant to be an SCP of temporary designation with Foundation alignment helping with more passive things. Mostly medical and janitorial work, as well as SOME technical, but not all.

The reason I locked down Medbay was because medical bay protocol. Someone in medical was bound to call in a lockdown via staff chat since there WAS a Senior Medical on. I just enforced the medical guidelines for a Code Silver and locked the medical bay down. (Edit: Just after I locked it down, though, I opened it again to let MTF through, which brings me to my next point.)

The respawn was because of SCP-076-2. NOT because of medical bay. SCP-076-2 killed me due to a person in the vicinity holding a gun out, and, at this point, it felt against the rules. I don't know if you were paying attention to the conversation between me and Bionicle during that time where I asked him if the kill was valid. I did go with invalid, but didn't go with the HP I had at death. Which, I apologize sincerely for that.

Now, for the last two or three, I was preparing for the respawn. As well as dealing with staff sits during the ten minutes of respawn timing. This kinda trapped me into doing sits while preparing. And the 'unknown time' was around ten or more minutes later. I went with a lesser health as this shows due to the complaints and went without armor. Me ungodding and uncloaking was me using the !offduty command to actually get prepared and respawn due to me dealing with multiple sits. Again.

Some of this was my fault, and I'll take direct consequences for that. But others were misconceptions and no-context situations. I get we have the privacy of staff chat to be used for our good, but if he had looked at staff chat logs, I think he would've seen me talking about SCP-076-2 killing SCP-UPRI.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Dr. Ternith Plague

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+ support 

Ternith you need to be more conscious when doing events 

now i dont think anything should get to extreme but i feel a little slap on the knee is required  Like a strike or warn but nothing SERIOUS like removal 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

16 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

Dude I can barely read those screenshots

-support

I can support a small punishment such as a warn or maybe a strike, but I can't understand those screenshots enough to support anything. If it comes even comes down to it: +support for minor punishment.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

1 hour ago, Hoovy said:

Immediately what I was thinking. What are those even saying man?

But I do +support as you said "warning" not strike unless I am misunderstanding it. But I feel like he should at least just be talked to about this. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

7 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Immediately what I was thinking. What are those even saying man?

But I do +support as you said "warning" not strike unless I am misunderstanding it. But I feel like he should at least just be talked to about this. 

1.Ternith spawning himself in at LCZ right as CI enter LCZ

2.Healing himself a second

3.Respawning 10 minutes after he died and gods himself

4.Finally uncloaks and ungods (gets off duty)

That's what I could see

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

9 hours ago, Hoovy said:

Top text

And +Support reasons above

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

30 minutes ago, Gamer6 said:

1.Ternith spawning himself in at LCZ right as CI enter LCZ

2.Healing himself a second

3.Respawning 10 minutes after he died and gods himself

4.Finally uncloaks and ungods (gets off duty)

That's what I could see

Ah thx for summing it up. Still +support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

If I may add, I barely even knew about the CI. I just got on and got the event ready, then a Technician notified me about it. His name was Tyler Joelsky I believe. Though it was abbreviated to "T. [last name]".

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+ Support maybe verbal warning or something

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 2/11/2020 at 9:17 PM, gavinsawesome731 said:

+ support 

Ternith you need to be more conscious when doing events 

now i dont think anything should get to extreme but i feel a little slap on the knee is required  Like a strike or warn but nothing SERIOUS like removal 

+support

Edited by Phaasma

• 2 weeks later...