[GL] Phill

Ya boy phil

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

As some know ive been on LOA due to moving  and unfortunately due to some irl stuff ive had to push it further and as much as i love the server and the community i wont be as active as i usually am as such inhave put my 48hr notice in and wont be playing much if at all, its been great fun playing with many of you guys and i will keep all the memories from my time on this server with me always.

 

Thank you guys for making my time here great xox

 

Big shout out to the following tho if ive missed ya my bad im exhausted love all yall

@Haley

@Hannah King 

@Taco.

@DURAMAXDIES3L

@Jeff Junior

@[GL] Tom

@Chad B

@Munchies

@CHEETO

 

A big thank you to PoliceRP smt and zeeptin i am glad to have been apart of the server and community that you guys have created thank you for all you guys have done and continue to do so

Edited by [GL] Phill
Cos i keep forgetting stuff
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you better come on TS and talk to me ? Phil you are a great guy and i truly wish you the best of luck in life. Go kick some ass out there man ❤️ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, Chad B said:

you better come on TS and talk to me ? Phil you are a great guy and i truly wish you the best of luck in life. Go kick some ass out there man ❤️ 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Chad B said:

you better come on TS and talk to me ? Phil you are a great guy and i truly wish you the best of luck in life. Go kick some ass out there man ❤️ 

Definitely will when i can and cheers bud thanks for everything ❤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad to see you leave my man. You're a good chap, I wish the best in your future endeavors. I'll see you when I see you, mate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dane said:

Sad to see you leave my man. You're a good chap, I wish the best in your future endeavors. I'll see you when I see you, mate.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

nooooo Phil ill miss you my guy. I loved being in TZ with you and ill miss chillin in TS with you. 

 

PS: WHERES MY MENTION (jk ❤️

Edited by Timmemes
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phil, it's been a great ride man. It saddens me to see you leave and I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors. I hope to see you around sometime.

~ Joe Mama

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s been quite the journey Phil. You were an amazing staff member, a wonderful friend, and an awesome person overall. Good luck in your future endeavors. Come visit us in TS sometime. Sad to see you go. ❤️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe Mama said:

Phil, it's been a great ride man. It saddens me to see you leave and I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors. I hope to see you around sometime.

~ Joe Mama

Damn how could i of forgotten about you joe thank you for everything mate your a good bloke I'll still have to pop on to see you guys

1 hour ago, Tim Brown said:

It’s been quite the journey Phil. You were an amazing staff member, a wonderful friend, and an awesome person overall. Good luck in your future endeavors. Come visit us in TS sometime. Sad to see you go. ❤️

Thanks for the fun times tim, definitely will be getting on still just not as much as I'd like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phil b, you already know you can message me anytime if you need to talk, you where one of the best. You know what, you where the best staff member I knew. You where always striving for the best and where never bias! You always helped me through stuff and I want to thank you for that!  

 

If if this is because of them dam kangaroos, box em! 

Hope to still see you in game and on ts!!

 

-CHEETO

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Dane said:

Sad to see you leave my man. You're a good chap, I wish the best in your future endeavors. I'll see you when I see you, mate.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

? still talk on snapchat and come on ts and talk sometimes.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Taco. said:

? still talk on snapchat and come on ts and talk sometimes.

Oi of course homie your my fav out this crazy lot ?

 

2 hours ago, Toxitman said:

I will miss you man. Where is my name xD.

Oi nah my bad bro i honestly forgot will miss ya too

 

I did forget to add this is my semi leaving the community post, i will get on cos id miss all yall like crazy but I won't be on hours on end everyday like i was, i have really enjoyed my time in this community if time permits I'll come back fully and whatnot but if you anyone wants to stay in contact with me my discord is: Lord Of Woe#3894 always down for a yarn or whatever

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now