General Staff Suggestion

Munchies

Would this benefit the GL Community?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would this benefit the GL Community?

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

Hello everyone,

I have always been thinking about this suggestions for the past month. Some of you guys probably won't like it but I just think its a good idea for the Entire Staff Team!

If someone was to be accepted to the Staff Team, I feel that they should be interviewed by a Head-Admin+ and be trained by a Superadmin+ This will give all the new Staff Members some information and some experience while being apart of the Staff Team it will also give them some knowledge as well! The reason why I picked Superadmins to train is because they're apart of JMT and it will also give them something to do! Superadmins have been with this community for sometime which means they would know what they're doing etc!

Because at the moment (Not to be rude) But whoever is accepted for staff they're just given the rank and they're ready to go like there's no training etc they're pretty much reading off the staff handbook... That's why we should add this in because they would also get more information for others about staffing. So, when they're following the Staff Handbook they can also gather more information about other stuff etc!

I'm actually being serious about this as well, I know this is in General Discussion but I would like to get your guys opinions. Some of you guys may not like this idea for this will help the Entire Staff Team, Like people that are applying for Staff may not like this idea but on the other, hand you guys are getting trained for a good reason and you guys are getting that experience and information you need before you go out there and start handling sits. Really think hard about this guys!

What you want to see? -  People that are accepted to staff should be interviewed by Head-Admin+ and be trained by Superadmin+

Why should we add it? -  It will help the Staff Team a bit more and will give them a lot of information while being trained etc!

What are the advantages of having this? - Staff getting the training they need with experience etc.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -  N/A

Please leave your opinions down below! Please think really hard about this and give a really good opinion as well. I think this would really help the GL Community because we will have trained staff and they will pretty much know what they're doing in situations! So, hopefully this SMT does view this and hopefully it goes through! If not I understand, I just want to help in anyway! Thank you guys.

Edited by Munchies 5
  • Laughing 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

in my oppinion i dont Think this is really needed becuse we dont have any problems when it comes to t-mod dosent know what they are doing and if they dont know usally everyone helps him 

Edited by Jeff Junior

Honestly, +Support

This would deffinetley help new staff members learn the basic ropes

The training and interview would help because T-Mods could act out scenarious with their trainer/interviewer, and then be corrected at the end

We all make mistakes, and mistakes could be lowered if given help before T-Mods go out to the real field

Munchies, this is a great idea! 

-Senior Moderator Steve

+Support

Great idea

Much needed, gives SA something to do

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

18 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Honestly, +Support

The training and interview would help because T-Mods could act out scenarious with their trainer/interviewer, and then be corrected at the end

We all make mistakes, and mistakes could be lowered if given help before T-Mods go out to the real field

-Senior Moderator Steve

On 12/23/2018 at 7:38 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Honestly, +Support

-Senior Moderator Steve

-Senior Moderator Billy

• Bread locked this topic