Eman's One Year anniversary!

Eman

So as you can tell from the post, this is my one year anniversary here at Gaminglight, and it has been one hell of a ride and a time here. I would love to thank every single person here at GL that I have ever talked to or interacted with for making it such a wonderful experience and helping through all good times and bad. I would love to mention people but it would be a very long list of 100 or so people and I dont have that kind of time, so I would like the thank all JMT, SMT, and EMT for everything they have ever helped me through or with and I would also like to thank Myan, Josh, 'coops, JMS, Tape, McKnight, NoOne, Hoovy, GuyMath, Invaliff, Stormzz, and John all specifically for everything we have ever been through from the early mingy mornings to the late night stupidity of lack of sleep. For all the good times and the bad, this has been my one hell of a year of this GL community and I would love to make it in to a lot higher numbers with every person here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Who's nonexistent? They are all real people

Oh wait I see, I put Invaliff on accident

Also its a nonexistent person not an nonexistent person because nonexistent starts with a consonant not a vowel

stinky clover main

Congratulations on One Year ❤️  Thank you for managing Star Wars RP, and being a great friend.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Bread locked this topic