th3's Support Application

th3

Should th3 be a Support Staff Member?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Please answer and provide a reason why you picked it.

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:  

th3

Steam Name:

[SCP]th3[GL]

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:170490584

Are you a Moderator+?

Moderator on SCPRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

Pretty much every day for 3 hours on average.

Do you have a working quality mic?

IT works but sounds like im in a wind tunnel.

What timezone are you in? 

Central Standard Time

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)

I want to join the support team to accomplish several goals that I have set. First off, would be my goal to resume my old duties from when I was an Admin. In order to give back to the community this is just one unique way I can assist people regardless of what server they play on versus the server I staff on. Previously when I was a support member I felt like a part of something bigger than simply being a staff member on one server. This will be the third time of me applying for support and I feel ready to assume a larger role in helping people throughout the Gaminglight Community.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I would bring the culmination of 6 years as a Scout and Eagle Scout with those ideals guiding my interactions on the teamspeak server and ingame. This would enable me to utilize my experience in leading a Troop of 50+ youth to effectively solve problems experienced by Community members. I also have many months of experience as a Support Staff member and can rely on the time and experiences from those positions to adequately address issues people have.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

I would start with the following. "Hello, My name is th3 (call me "the") and I am your support staff member today. What exactly seems to be the issue?" Based on the exact nature of their problem I would end with either "I hope I answered your question satisfactorily. Is there anything else you want to ask me? If you think of something don't hesitate to hop into a Requesting Support channel with a title that best describes the kind of issue you have and one of the Support Staff members will be there to assist you." If its related to questions about a rule I would follow up with, "I understand your confusion of this and hope my explanation made sense. If you need to double check here is (insert server specific MOTD link), make sure to check it out as it goes over all the rules on the server.'

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

I do

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 11/21/2018 at 2:35 AM, Igneous said:

+Support

-Used to be a trusted Admin, BTW Welcome back!

-Very Friendly

-Good Guy

-I've only ever had a positive experience with you

- You finally have a decent mic!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic