Just wondering

Roleplaygod

Boeing or Airbus  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Boeing or Airbus

7 minutes ago, Will Newel said:

Airbus because they saved Bombardier’s ass when the 300% US tariffs were in place against the Canadian manufacturer. 

Also their a320 and a330 family of aircraft are some of the most reliable aircraft in the world. 

Can I have a history lesson? 

29 minutes ago, SnowKitten said:

As a regular FSX player, Airbus all the way! They were the ones that made the fly by wire system popular 

You play free or paid planes?

30 minutes ago, SnowKitten said:

They were the ones that made the fly by wire system popular 

The reason why Boeing lovers hate Airbus. Because of the fly by wire system rather than the pilot being in command. Don't lose an engine or rip your hydraulics.

On 11/1/2018 at 6:02 AM, Will Newel said:

Airbus because they saved Bombardier’s ass when the 300% US tariffs were in place against the Canadian manufacturer. 

Also their a320 and a330 family of aircraft are some of the most reliable aircraft in the world. 

Watching Wendover Productions I see?

2 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

Watching Wendover Productions I see?

That and I read The Economist for my news source. 

4 hours ago, Roleplaygod said:

You play free or paid planes?

The reason why Boeing lovers hate Airbus. Because of the fly by wire system rather than the pilot being in command. Don't lose an engine or rip your hydraulics.

Actually there’s something called a RAT  or a RAM AIR TURBINE. If all of the engines fail on an Airbus, this little propeller, about the size of one you’d find on a Cessna 172, provides hydraulic and basic electrical power.        Airbus also has it so the APU can run the hydraulic systems if the main engine systems go down. 

• Like 1