SM JAMES 1884 - False Warn Report

GrimeyDaLoc

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155537071

The admin's name in-game: SM JAMES 1884

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I don't know it and when I asked he said I don't have to give it to you.

What warning did you receive: Lying to staff warning.

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): I was warned, because the staff member failed to read the logs correctly and when another staff member was called, when he reviewed the logs I was the victim in this case.

Why do you think this warn was false: For the discussed evidence, and the admins apologies after. I do not lie in sits.

Any extra information: The person who was the comitee in this event realized their wrong and left the server to avoid punishment, claiming that they woul dnever comeback also dissing players and the server.

Edited by GrimeyDaLoc

4 hours ago, Logan said:

+ Support

Everyone makes mistakes, everybody has those days. Just don’t make it a reoccurrence.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

ACCEPTED

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says bans), sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.