Off Duty Staff Calls

Roleplaygod

What you want to see? - An option or way for off-duty staff member to be able to turn off staff calls coming in.

Why should we add it? - Makes RP better while off-duty in my opinion, It is very annoying.

What are the advantages of having this? - Off-Duty staff can focus on RP. 

If in need of help on-duty staff can ask for help in the @ chat

Who is it mainly for? - Staff

Links to any content - N/A

Just now, Rhenic said:

Wasn’t there a suggestion saying that staff should be able to make a staff call and have it pop up because not everyone pays attention to chat? ?

I didn't make that idk if there was or not. It is still kind of a good idea tho. Both together will make a great combo if you think about it.

Off-duty will get a call here now and then from another staff asking for help rather than one every 10 seconds that pops up and stays there.

-Support

The reason this should not be hidden is so staff can get on when the other staff members need help. Hiding this will just get people into trouble by "Not getting on duty to help with sits." A lot of times the calls can get out of control and we need the staff members to see that in a second to help the others out! Sorry but -Support.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

6 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

I understand you said they can ask in chat, but some people miss messages in chat

True

10 minutes ago, Matthew said:

-Support

The reason this should not be hidden is so staff can get on when the other staff members need help. Hiding this will just get people into trouble by "Not getting on duty to help with sits." A lot of times the calls can get out of control and we need the staff members to see that in a second to help the others out! Sorry but -Support.

True.

-Support

Let's say that this was removed. If there is one staff when there is 90 people on, and that one staff member is getting rained by a lot of staff calls, off duty staff members would not realize that a staff member is needing assistance with staff calls. Sure they can ask in chat for assistance, but nowadays people just roleplay too much and does not pay attention to the chat. Staff calls is pretty big on your screen and it also makes a pretty loud noise when there is one popping up.

10 hours ago, Matthew said:

-Support

Agree

On 10/25/2018 at 9:36 PM, Rhenic said:

-support they won’t be able to see if they need to get on to help

On 10/27/2018 at 5:55 AM, ? Vinny said:

-Support

if staff that is on duty goes afk (which you are not supposed to do) they will not see that the calls are not being taken

They can just ask in staff chat but they shouldn't have to. Personally i havent had a problem with the staff popups getting in the way of RP

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:01 AM, Dane said:

-Support

Let's say that this was removed. If there is one staff when there is 90 people on, and that one staff member is getting rained by a lot of staff calls, off duty staff members would not realize that a staff member is needing assistance with staff calls. Sure they can ask in chat for assistance, but nowadays people just roleplay too much and does not pay attention to the chat. Staff calls is pretty big on your screen and it also makes a pretty loud noise when there is one popping up.

On 10/25/2018 at 8:25 PM, Matthew said:

-Support

I support this 100%, it gets annoying. It would be nice to have it be smaller or something. I don't know. We will see what SMT thinks

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

On 10/26/2018 at 4:25 AM, Matthew said:

-Support

PoliceRP Manager