FBI Undercover Suggestion (New)

[GL] Aaron Hotcher

Should this Be added?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Badge, Tazer, Handcuffs, Ticket Book, Battering ram and badge Be hidden from searches?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should Undercover Agents spawn At Spawn?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? -  When you go FBI Undercover i think the following things should be added
- Your Police Stuff Gets hidden when You get searched by Criminals And Police
- And you Spawn At Spawn when you go undercover

Why should we add it? -  The First Idear of all your police stuff being hidden means that when people search you for badge or anything they dont find it so you can keep your cover for longer and the spawning at spawn should be added because where the FBI UC NPC is they see you change from your FBI job into what ever your going undercover as so your cover is blown like that

What are the advantages of having this? - FBI Undercover agensts cover doesnt get blown as fast and Sting ops can work properly with out cover getting blown every 4 mins

Who is it mainly for? - FBI

Links to any content -  N/A

7 hours ago, Kiki said:

If you get searched you should be able to see your badge.

1 hour ago, [GL] Tom said:

100% AGREED Otherwise there is no way to know if someone is undercover and this would make it impossible to trust people when they first join someones family etc.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

3 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

+Support

- FBI undercover agents should spawn in spawn

-Support

If people search you then they should have the right to see you police stuff because it wouldn't be realistic if it was invisible

Sooo your saying when i go undercover IRL i carry a battering ram with me tazer Assualt Rifal and Pistol and Ticket Books with me?

+/- Support

You should spawn at spawn

+When undercover you should only carry a badge

When switching from undercover to FBI you should get all the additional items such as (Battering ram, tazer, Assault Rifle, Pistol and Ticket Book) as these items are not needed whilst undercover

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

8 hours ago, Clement said:

Sooo your saying when i go undercover IRL i carry a battering ram with me tazer Assualt Rifal and Pistol and Ticket Books with me?

Well, if you want to use them at some point during your undercover time then the should be there. That's stuff shouldnt just magically appear in your inv.

-Support for hiding badges etc. this is the only avenue criminals have to know if someone’s undercover if your a good enough agent you won’t get searched cause you won’t get caught ?

+Support for spawn . It only makes sense and better fits a “alibi”

~Mervin

+support

if we look at RP   what undercover agent will bring this FBI badge with him into a criminal operation

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

• Fame locked this topic