SHE SAID WHAT: SRT (insert player’s rank) Penguin aka Penguino (joke)

October

Well you see Penguino was big meanie. He refuse give password for SRT Tac ops room in TS. Yu big OOF. I h8 you m8. I report you. If I don’t get password I get you demote. 

Evidence: not needed. 

Additional notes: ? meanie pants 

Please note I’m not 8. 

(Edit)

please note I just want the password to the SRT room so I can hang out ? I’ll fight you Jeffe

Edited by October

26 minutes ago, Carpenter John said:

This is shocking. The FBI should be on their way shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience this wanted fugitive may have caused for you and your family.

- Good Boy Carpenter

FBI OPEN UP

Edited by TimMeMeSSS

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 minute ago, October said:

@Jeffe your denial request is denied. I’ve taken over SRT and declared myself Supreme Month

*Takes off Helmet* The Lord does not accept treason against the motherland *draws PM* give me one reason I shouldn't shoot you right now

2 minutes ago, Jeffe said:

*Takes off Helmet* The Lord does not accept treason against the motherland *draws PM* give me one reason I shouldn't shoot you right now

Well uh There are beautiful moments ahead of you just waiting for you to witness them. So uh that means I’ve decided to shoot you.

(⌐▀͡ ̯ʖ▀)︻̷┻̿═━一- bang bang

Edited by October

15 hours ago, Will Newel said:

You only get th password if you get in to Srt lmao 

What if I ask really nicely, how about I apply and then leave? I sadly don’t have the time to apply for SRT but I’ve hung out with you guys, so... I’m not really apart of the server I just once every week or 2 hang out in TS