Warn removal

BigJohnny

Your In-game: KIKI

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:190683417

The admin's name in-game: Ahead dispatcher Danny 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: lying to staff

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  evidence is below I think  in picture 

Why do you think this warn was false: I think the warn was false because I was not trying to lie to staff I was trying to lie to the SWAT wanting to arrest me. So what had happened was I ran out of my base with a printer and saw SWAT maddog and so I ran upstairs threw the printer over a door into someone else’s base and then we had this argument whether or not i had a printer or not.the printer was flipped over and no one could see the name on the printer so no one knew it wasn’t mine until an admin flipped it over . I wanted evidence of him seeing me with a printer before I got arrested either a video of screen shot of me holding a printer. An admin was called and I still didn’t want to admit to having a printer due to cops always gathering any evidence possible to put me in jail. Like if Danny took me somewhere away from the situation we could have had a clam sit he could have had much side of the story and then we could  have maddogs side. I would have told Danny everything about what happened but didn’t want to while DEP chief kitty Tcoops and maddog were standing there . I didn’t want to admit to anything. When honestly I don’t even think. A sit was necessary due to what the situation was. But I just wanted proof of maddog actually seeing me with a printer. My plan was never to lie to Danny it was to lie to swat so I don’t get arrested.. maddog was originally wanted staff to warn me for copbait for shooting inside my base when I was blowing up bitminers that’s why staff was originally called. And I didn’t know a sit was going on and was waiting for my family members to break me out of custody of the police. If the TMOD told me that he was trying to conduct a sit I wouldn’t have tried running. It as pretty much all day the admins would spectate with their phys gun out so I just ignore the physical gun until I get pulled up or specifically told to stop RP so a sit can conducted be done  I was trying to run from the police not the sit. As I said I didn’t even know a sit was going on until the TMOD said I think I don’t have to listen to him because I’m a donor mod and he can’t move me. I literally just got off a ban I’m not going to leave a sit knowingly there’s a sit going on. As soon as he said he was doing a sit I walked out of my base and returned into the sit. Not even sure why the sit was conducted in a chaotic hallway . The main reason I’m maddog wanted a sit in the first place was because I was shooting bitminers and he thought it was cop bait
Any extra information:

D98D3F49-529E-4F88-A4AF-1AC0100681E6.jpeg

Edited by Kiki
Picture

One, It was not my sit i was asked to come because you were running away and the staff member couldn't pick you up, I came and you said "I'M FALSELY ARRESTED I NEVER HAD A MONEY PRINTER" I was then sent a Video by Maddog proving that you did indeed have a money printer, Personally i don't think it should be removed as when a staff sit starts all role-play stops. Its OOC and you said you were doing it in RP however you are a Staff member so you should know this by now.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+Support

He never lied to staff, he lies to the swat member which is perfectly fine.

I believe just because maddog says to warn someone doesn’t mean you do so, every call from maddog is “!warn (name) cop bait” half the time he doesn’t want a sit which is bs. You listening to one side of the story and taking side on one side of the story is pretty biased if you ask me.

Maddog never knew the printer was in his name, or that he owned it. The staff member is the one who went to go flip it and heck the name.

HE WAS CLEARLY LYING TO MADDOG IN ROLEPLAY WHICH IS ALLOWED, STAFF NEVER ANNOUNCED THAT IT WAS A SIT, DONT HOLD A SIT IN A PLACE WHERE IT WILL INEREFERE WITH ROLEPLAY.

Edited by ? BrycE ?

1 hour ago, Danny Muller said:

One, It was not my sit i was asked to come because you were running away and the staff member couldn't pick you up, I came and you said "I'M FALSELY ARRESTED I NEVER HAD A MONEY PRINTER" I was then sent a Video by Maddog proving that you did indeed have a money printer, Personally i don't think it should be removed as when a staff sit starts all role-play stops. Its OOC and you said you were doing it in RP however you are a Staff member so you should know this by now.

Sorry... gotta agree with Danny on this one. 

-Support

2 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

+/- support

You should've told the truth, however, I feel this should be a verbal warning.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Joe Mama said:

+Support

- I mean, was kinda a poor place for a sit 

- I think this was a misunderstanding while KIKI was trying not to admit to having a money printer to the SWAT I do see how it could have been interpereted as lying to staff

As i said it was not my sit to begin with, It was a T-Mods sit. I was asked to come as KIKI was reportedly running away when the T-Mod was trying to talk to him

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

3 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

As i said it was not my sit to begin with, It was a T-Mods sit. I was asked to come as KIKI was reportedly running away when the T-Mod was trying to talk to him

I didn’t know the TMOD was trying to talk to me because he was just floating in the hallway with his phys gun like he was doing for the past 5-10 minutes I was in that building. I told my friend to flip the switch to open the door so I can evade the police since I was really close to my door and my family member would be able to uncuff me before the swat could break down the door. As soon as he said that I was running from a sit I apologized and I walked out of my base.There would be no reason for me to run, unless I felt like getting in trouble, which I don’t. If the TMOD told me there was a sit going on I wouldn’t have tried running. Me and maddog were just arguing back and forth about if he had evidence or not and the TMOD wasn’t saying anything so I assumed RP was still going on. Then the TMOD randomly says I think I’m above him and don’t have to listen to him because I’m a donor mod. I’m not sure where he got that idea from as he was just floating in the hallway and didn’t say there was a sit so I assumed rp was still going. If the TMOD could add his part of story that’d be great . And honestly if a sit is being conducted it shouldn’t be conducted in a chaotic hall way the way it was. There was shooting and killing all over the place. I was barley able to hear anything and the TMOD wasn’t talking. I just saw his phys gun. So again, I didn’t get pulled or Told there was a sit going on because the admin was just floating in the hall way for pretty much most of the time I was in that building before that cop bait claim came up. If anything it was all a misunderstanding on my part and the staffs part. And miscommunication. And I don’t feel the sit was conducted properly being in the hallway. We should have gone to a roof or a clearer area so I am actually hear what’s going on.

Edited by Kiki

23 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

+ Supports.

Tmod should of brought them to a roof instead of following them.

Poor place for a sit

I get how he was trying to lie to the SWAT member to avoid metagaming.

tbh he was lying in an RP matter not in a staff matter.

EXACTLY

+/- Support 

I talked to danny in ts and he said that Kiki was saying "i dint even touch a money printer" in the sit after maddog had said he has evidence. Then after seeing evidence of that he warned him. He also told me that he had a video of it but he needed to edit it. Until further evidence is given my +/- support will stay. 

• 2 weeks later...