I am simply done.

BoxCrab

Everything I worked up to having in the server was reset. I lost over a million dollars, I lost all the cars I owned, couldn't even get a well deserved promotion.

Im simply done because im now pissed at this server, and thus wont be returning.

Good day, goodnight.

-boxcrab

• Head Admin

Are you talking about the economy resetting, because that was a while back.

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

I was LCPL for a little over a year playing actively. I was just recently given SGT... I used to have  millions of dollars like yourself, and had basically every car in the game, then I left for around 6months and came back to $50,000. I haven't complained about the reset, I now have 16 million in my wallet over the course of about 3-4 weeks

2 hours ago, Tim Brown said:

? 

No one really cares tbh! Sad to see you upset, but just leaving would have done the job. Lol. Gotta love people making drama over nothing. Never play Rust btw because they have often resets ?

Edited by Jason Tucker

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

• Putting in time and effort again won't take that long, rob a bank, ey 400k.
  • Bitminers, printers, silos.
  • Leaving cus you lost some money and cars is no way to act, it's immature.
  • If this was how you acted in-game, have you tried considering that it might be the reason why you haven't gotten that well-deserved promotion?

SM Dan 1A67 | SAHP 4D-67

19 hours ago, myandabeast said:

Are you talking about the economy resetting, because that was a while back.

Mate it reset in may ir March maybe February a lot of people lost quite a bit but it also fixed a lot of issues, if you are raging about it now you obviously haven’t played since 2 months (at least)

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

3 minutes ago, seanjpo said:

-support

YOU -Supported a leaving post ?

Jason Tucker

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

I lost over 40 Million, every car in the server, every gun in my inventory (They were useless to me anyways) AND I lost Snars Love ?

I had it worse.

In all seriousness, sorry you are mad about the economy reset. The eco was f'ed up!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gaur said:

I lost over 40 Million, every car in the server, every gun in my inventory (They were useless to me anyways) AND I lost Snars Love ?

I had it worse.

In all seriousness, sorry you are mad about the economy reset. The eco was f'ed up!

Kinda still is we need more shit to buy 

Just now, Kiki said:

Kinda still is we need more shit to buy 

Some stuff that just looks cool would be nice. Like hats or something...

Jason Tucker

Let me add some context to this:

1. You begged me for 20 minutes about a promotion which is an instant denial of promotion and if anything a demotion. Your whole claim was based off you had 8 months on the server, when neither I nor other command nor other supervisors I talked to knew you at all. You lied to me saying you never went inactive when you have 3 days over 8 months: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1496693650

2. You continuously harassed me on my Lieutenant Job for denying you a promotion

3. You kept randomly jumping in my car

4. You decided to disrespect the server: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1496693230

5. It is nice that YOU think YOU deserve a promotion, I did not. You shot vehicles for tapping you, as well as shooting vehicles in 10-80s not declared code red.

Try not harassing command about how good you are after I told you several times to stop, and maybe you might get promoted!

59 minutes ago, Gaur said:

I had it worse.

That's why he is mad ^

Edited by Injoker

The eco reset bothered everyone. For example, I lost 4 mil in guns and 25 mil in cash. Then I earned it all back and gave it all away again (I’m leaving and right now I’m in about to leave [thursday]). Well you see, don’t complain. You are acting very immature, and if this is how you conduct yourself over some virtual money (that doesn’t matter) I’m not surprised you didn’t get promoted. Don’t come crying back when you harrass command so they don’t promote you. 

I MEANT CRAB NOT CRAP ??

sorry

12 hours ago, Gaur said:

I had it worse.

Snar never loved you

?