Police Dodge Charger HELLCAT

Boonie McBone

What you want to see? - A Dodge Charger Hellcat, a more recent vehicle (2015)

Why should we add it? - The charger's we have for the PD are old, and bland.

What are the advantages of having this? - Something new to use for lower ranking government personnel.

Who is it mainly for? - Government jobs.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=376952257&searchtext=VCMOD

Sorry for going on a suggestion rampage. I just feel like there's always room for more perfection!

*Also, I understand adding another vehicle is a big step, but hear me out...

Adding another vehicle for lower ranking personnel  would give more people reasons to go on PD. Heck, one of the top 3 reasons I'm into PoliceRP is for the Police cars. I've always been a police vehicle kind of kid. I'm not sure what it is, it just appeals to me. Hopefully others feel the same way and will show support to adding another Police Vehicle into the game.

9 minutes ago, -Unknown- said:

I believe we already have one of these but with a different addon. But it could be good for another SGT car, but you already have 2 different chargers.

+/-Support

Both are almost identical with a few bodygroup differences. They both are slow so....

5 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

I believe we already have one of these but with a different addon. But it could be good for another SGT car, but you already have 2 different chargers.

+/-Support

I say SM should get a new car not SGTS

5 hours ago, Boonie McBone said:

Both are almost identical with a few bodygroup differences. They both are slow so....

PD don’t need faster cars. I think they will be driving off the road and crashing then pursuing. Continue to work for ranks and you will get faster cars 

1 hour ago, Kiki said:

PD don’t need faster cars. I think they will be driving off the road and crashing then pursuing. Continue to work for ranks and you will get faster cars 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

• Head Admin
5 hours ago, Jeff M. said:

-Support

-honestly great suggestion but i dont think we need anymore cars 

-other departments have faster cars and so does high command

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

12 hours ago, Kiki said:

Mate, I've been a LCPL for 2 years, just recently got promoted to SGT.... I don't think I deserve to be just a Sergeant, all I play PD for is for the chases, and the sexy cars

13 hours ago, Jeff M. said:

-Support

-honestly great suggestion but i dont think we need anymore cars 

-other departments have faster cars and so does high command

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

3 hours ago, Zeeptin said:

Damn that car looks sick!

I HAVE A BETTER IDEA! GET RID OF THE TARUS. Nobody I’ve ever had a conversation with about the police vehicles has said “oh yeah I like the Taurus” nor have they said “I don’t mind the Taurus” orrrr we could replace one of the chargers with this hellcat. Both of the chargers look the same besides the front bumper soooo I say we give one of the chargers to the lowest rank and have the hellcat for the next vehicle tier up. Example:

PD SNR Officer- one of the chargers and the crown Vic    

SGT (which is when you unlock another car in PD) - Hellcat, crown Vic, old charger. 

@Roleplaygod

Edited by Boonie McBone

1 minute ago, Boonie McBone said:

I HAVE A BETTER IDEA! GET RID OF THE TARUS. Nobody I’ve ever had a conversation with about the police vehicles has said “oh yeah I like the Taurus” nor have they said “I don’t mind the Taurus” orrrr we could replace one of the chargers with this hellcat. Both of the chargers look the same besides the front bumper soooo I say we give one of the chargers to the lowest rank and have the hellcat for the next vehicle tier up. Example:

SGT (which is when you unlock another car in PD) - Hellcat, crown Vic, old charger. 

@Roleplaygod

tbh both you and I know they are not going to give that to lower rankings. They want to keep the "cool" and "good-looking" cars high up the ranks. Also if we should get rid of anything is the crown vic. The thing can't even go up the hill and most of irl departments have decommissioned them by now.

Just now, Roleplaygod said:

tbh both you and I know they are not going to give that to lower rankings. They want to keep the "cool" and "good-looking" cars high up the ranks. Also if we should get rid of anything is the crown vic. The thing can't even go up the hill and most of irl departments have decommissioned them by now.

I was thinking that mid post.buttttt:

-Taurus also sucks. 

- we don’t need 2 of the same charger that the only difference is the look and the name

- chargers don’t even look that “cool”

- they aren’t that fast (the semi-truck is faster than most of the PD vehicles, besides command vehicles)

- the chargers sound file is constantly on repeat wither you’re driving or not (the engine sounds) 

- chargers not faster than a skyline, which also has better handling  

1 hour ago, Boonie McBone said:

@Roleplaygod

You CANNOT get rid of the Taurus. By far it has one of the best Handling lines in a Law Enforcement Vehicle and it is a memory for everyone to drive once and a while once they get up in the ranks. Hell, I still use it and I am a 2LT

4 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

You CANNOT get rid of the Taurus. By far it has one of the best Handling lines in a Law Enforcement Vehicle and it is a memory for everyone to drive once and a while once they get up in the ranks. Hell, I still use it and I am a 2LT

What is wrong with you?! 

Just kidding, then add Taurus to command and give us the lambo... How about that?

• Fame locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fame locked this topic