Drop Base Removal

Leapinglizard101

good idea?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Good Idea?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? - I would like to see this type of base be not allowed, It does not allow Roleplay and some people feel people who use it should be warned/punished

Why should we add it? -  Personally I believe we should remove this type of base because most people do not want it as a part of the server, and allowing it lets the hostage taker have more control over the situation even if the hostage taker is no longer alive. I have seen multiple times where the hostage taker was taken out by snipers. But the hostage still dies because the officer/tac unit still choose the wrong button. I don't believe it should be left to a 50% chance no matter what. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Healthier Roleplay situations involving hostages

Who is it mainly for? - Players on the server

Links to any content N/A

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_3.png

41 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

Solution: Shoot the hostage taker then use your battering ram to open it

Had that exact situation a few days ago, a staff member was called. Because the hostage taker claimed it was Fail RP 

However the sit resulted in no warnings and no action against ether party and the hostage was let go...Eventually.

1 minute ago, Leapinglizard101 said:

Had that exact situation a few days ago, a staff member was called. Because the hostage taker claimed it was Fail RP 

However the sit resulted in no warnings and no action against ether party and the hostage was let go...Eventually.

I agree with you M8 thats happened to me once 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Rhenic said:

It’s not Failrp what’s the hostage taker going to do? Reach from beyond the grave and drop the hostage?

M8 I personally had times where after they hostage taker dies they prop remove the Drop Base.  Even thought The battering Ram is a Solution I dont agree that the base should be around in the game and ppl having they own "Interpretations" of how It should work, making that Staff and Role players annoyed/Upset sometimes.

spacer.png

Just now, WreckedInRuinz said:

-support

-support

-support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+support

If this is going to be allowed pd should also be able to use other tactics to counter it other than saying eh 50% I’m feeling lucky today 

Also technically speaking that is a maze base since 1 door leads to one direction and one door leads to another 

10 hours ago, Injoker said:

+support

If this is going to be allowed pd should also be able to use other tactics to counter it other than saying eh 50% I’m feeling lucky today 

Also technically speaking that is a maze base since 1 door leads to one direction and one door leads to another 

MOTD doesn't define maze base.

On 7/23/2018 at 7:40 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

its an extremely fun hostage situation if I do say so myself

On 7/23/2018 at 7:40 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

its an extremely fun hostage situation if I do say so myself

^ Realistic and doesn't really break RP as well

FYI. I was the trooper in that picture. In the end, after the ransom was given, the negotiator didnt even have to play the game. The hostage takers just let me walk out.  Can't say for sure if the hostage takers intended on playing the game or even built that base for such.

12 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

+Support

I've never had to deal with this, but I imagine if I killed the hostage taker and pressed the wrong button, my keyboard would be out the window

Simply battering ram the door that lets the hostage to you...

On 7/26/2018 at 9:49 PM, Dimension said:

-support 

I dont see a problem with it,

also about them pressing the wrong button, you could just battering ram the door not push the button lol.

don't you mean +support?

+Support

Not realistic at all

Edited by Roleplaygod

I mean this is a game show  I have been in this one in a past it's kind of fun too roleplay it out 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Fame locked this topic