Captain

How Many Warns Do You have?

3 Warns

Do You Have a Working mic?

Yes, I do

Permission

N/A

Why Should You Be Promoted?

I feel like I should be promoted because I feel like I am ready for the Captain rank. I would like to move up to the next rank so that there will be an available spot for another great Lieutenants out there who deserves the spot. Not only for that, I have been working hard in PD and I have helped a lot of officers who needs help, and I even take them to patrol around with me if they want. I have always made sure that PD is running smoothly when I am on duty, and I will keep doing that as a PD Command. I have seen many officers not doing their job correctly, and I always speak to them and give them advice on what to do to fix that. I am a nice, calm and collect PD Command and I always make sure when I am handling a situation, I am always professional and calm at it. I always make the right decision, and I always give someone a chance. I do not give out promotions easily, I want to see the officers actually putting effort and hard work into PD before they deserve themselves a promotion. I have never abused any of my powers when I am on Lieutenant, and I am always careful at making decisions. I applied for PD Command for the responsiblity and not to abuse the powers that are given to me, I want PD to be professional at all times and I want them to stay away from breaking the rules. I mostly attend PD meetings and I usually help and clear things out that isn't clear in the meeting. I am active everyday, you don't see me a lot as my timezone is GMT+7, but I am always active when there is few admins online and there are a lot of officers not doing their job correctly. I always fix that problem by speaking to them and giving them an advice to fix that problem, and also explaining what punishment will be given to them if they are still doing it. I am active on the forums, teamspeak and in-game, and I am always available for those officers who needs help. I am a great role model as I have never broken any rules, believe it or not, all of my warns are false/accidental warns. I am always professional at all times, and I handle situations professional as well. I put effort and dedication to PD and I still want to help out PD more. I will not backstab or betray any PD members, including high and low command. I still respect my superiors or higher ups, and I will try continuing to be a great leader and role model for PD.

You Agree That Complaining or Breaking Any Rules Put Down by High Command Will Result In Your Complete Removal From PD Command?

Yes, I agree.

Notes: The poll disappeared because of the new forum update. I have re-added it back and whited all the texts in this app. Thank you for your time on reading my Captain application.

Edited by Dane
Poll Disappeared, Re-Added Poll and Whited Every Texts

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Application is well made
  • Trains cadets and helps officers
  • Overall this guy deserves Captain!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

The real question is. Why is he not applying for CDT? ;)

Overall Dane. 

Role model to us all. Deserves the rank he is applying for! wouldn't have it any different. 

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+Support

+Active

+Approachable

+Professional

+Still continues to Train Cadets

+Deserves Captain

With the sort period that Dane has been a Lieutenant, he has show exceptional commitment and determination toward Command. He continues to Excel and Develop as a Leader, and is more than capable of handling the position of Captain. Good Luck.

+Support

+Active

+Approachable

+Professional

+Deserves Captain

With the sort period that Dane has been a Lieutenant, he has show exceptional commitment and determination toward Command. He continues to Excel and Develop as a Leader, and is more than capable of handling the position of Captain. Good Luck.

• Thanks 1

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

The real question is. Why is he not applying for CDT? ;)

Overall Dane. 

Role model to us all. Deserves the rank he is applying for! wouldn't have it any different. 

• Thanks 1

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

Hope you get Captain! 

Good Luck! :)

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Manager

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

• Thanks 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 7/1/2018 at 4:52 AM, Hooplaa said:

+Support

+Active

+Approachable

+Professional

+Deserves Captain

Basically sums up everything

• Thanks 1

• Manager
37 minutes ago, Jake Croft said:

+/- I don't see you on PD I see you off pd a lot but your active on the sever 

Great Guy 

Fit For the job

I didn't see you on PD for months 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 7/1/2018 at 3:52 AM, Hooplaa said:

+Support

+Active

+Approachable

+Professional

+Deserves Captain

• Thanks 1