Super Admin & Gas

Kim Yo Suk

What you want to see? - Add a new rule that super admins cannot spawn gas grenades

Why should we add it? - They throw 10 mustard gas into a base and it not fun for criminal nor for anyone who wants actions. Only one person (super admin) gets all the fun.

What are the advantages of having this? - Increase more fairness for criminals and increase more fun for police to get them into action.

Who is it mainly for? - Everybody

Links to any content -  None

Superadmins cant spawn gas at the moment rule set in by SMT and -support

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

If they arent on a class that uses gas, then report them as they arent allowed to spawn anything in weapon wise.

But if they are, a ridiculous amount of gas is thrown by them.

+Support

I've done money silos when 5 gases were lobbed into the base by one person. Its hectic and ruins the fun

+support smt has said this many times superadmins can not spawn In weapons only head admin +

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Thanks for letting me know guys. Yesterday, someone spammed gas grenade over 5 times in a span of 10 seconds. I will keep my eye peel for those who abuse it by SA

I just read super admin guideline there isn't any restriction on gas grenade spawn as government. I believe it should be added that SA cannot spawn gas grenade as government.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

Thanks for letting me know guys. Yesterday, someone spammed gas grenade over 5 times in a span of 10 seconds. I will keep my eye peel for those who abuse it by SA

I just read super admin guideline there isn't any restriction on gas grenade spawn as government. I believe it should be added that SA cannot spawn gas grenade as government.

I feel it should be limited but not unspawnable because what happens if he is the only one whom can use gas? Or what if his class spawns with it and he/she is trying to get it back without killing themselves?

Here is what I think should be the rule: You cannot spawn mustard gas unless either: A. You spawned with it and are trying to get it back or B. You are granted permission by a SWAT/SRT/CERT command or high command from any branch. You must limit spawning gas to one per raid.

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

• Fame locked this topic