Advanced Medic Mod

Kade

Should I be a Trial Mod?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be or not be?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? -  I would like to see if we could get this addon implemented

Why should we add it? -  It adds more RP to EMS and players

What are the advantages of having this? - Currently, it is better than getting out a Medkit and holding left click and just tapping on someone to revive them. Since EMS have to roleplay more now anyways why not actually roleplay.

Who is it mainly for? - EMS/People wounded/dead

Links to any content -  https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/4403/advanced-medic-mod-the-first-complete-and-advanced-medical-addon

I recommend watching Preview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF9tu_k8Q9E

This will improve roleplay as EMS have to take people to the hospital and this mod will make people apply for EMS and actually play it. This also makes it to where we don't have to do /me puts on stretcher /me does CPR WE CAN ACTUALLY JUST DO IT with this mod.

Edited by Kade

+Support

• This would be good for EMS!
  • It will bring so more RP and realism to PoliceRP
  • Overall this needs to be added in!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Everyone supports it, but no one checked it before. This script has many errors and bad compatibility.

I'm neutral on it.

I have tested it AND we have both ambulances it uses so good fit for the server.

+/- support

Seem likes a extremely cool add on.

Some stuff just seem overly complicated like the medicine making

That is why we have FTO's. And you dont have to make it if you dont want. You can by the medicine straight outta the menu.

+Support

• This would be good for EMS!
  • It will bring so more RP and realism to PoliceRP
  • Overall this needs to be added in!

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Fame locked this topic