Name: Munchies

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222609639

Current rank: LT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 2 Weeks

Rank Wanted: CPT

How many warns do you have? 3

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Nolan , Kitty

Why should you be promoted? : I think i should be promoted because i am a hardworking member of the PD. I make sure all the Officers are doing the correct thing at the correct time. I also want this Rank so i can keep the PD Clean and make sure people stay out of trouble as well as helping them when necessary. I believe I have the ability to Achieve this rank because I'm on everyday I'm also professional in situations and when getting asked questions I have trained and help some many people in PD as a LT and I think I will have the capability to move on to another rank and be more serious and take care of the PD. The reason why you should accept me for this rank is because I put some much effort and dedication in PD and that I would not let you guys down and I will make sure the PD are doing there job correctly and if they are not I will be there to always help. I also have the skills necessary for this rank, I will Improve The Police Force and always make sure everyone is following The rules and that are in Teamspeak. I feel I will have the experience and the ability to be this rank and show my full potential in the police force and show how I can act to lower ranking officers and show that I can be a good role model for others so they can look up to me or some higher ranking officers one day. I think you guys should give me this chance and because I believe I'm a good PD Command and that I will always be professional at what I do. I know how everything works and runs in PD Command I'm always at the PD Meetings and helping other CPT's when they hold meetings I want to show my full potential to High Command and achieve this rank and show them how well I can do and that I deserve this rank. I would love to help lower and higher ranking officers in the force for whatever they need! I wanna make PD a more and a serious force I would take sometime out of my day to train cadets for however long I want to make sure they leave that room and go outside and be a serious officer and I wanna see what they learnt from cause I don't want any cops messing around or minging and if they're I will always retrain them no matter what because I'm sick of tired cops not doing the right thing so every time I see a cop not doing the right thing or just wants to mess around I will legit bring them back to PD and I will retrain them myself I've trained so many cadets when while as a LT because I want them to look up to me and show that I'm there role model and that I will always be there to help them and making sure they are doing the right thing and doing it correctly So, I'm gonna do my best to make PD a more better and serious place to be. Another reason why you should accept me is because I don't give out easy promotions I give promotions to the ones that actually put effort into there role and that show me they can be a good officer I always get permission from high command to promote to higher ranks because I'm only meant to promote to LCPL but I do get permission from high command to promote higher. But I believe I can handle and take this rank and show why I deserve it I hope you guys give me this chance so I can show all of you guys how I work and how I deal with things and I hope for you guys to look up to me and that I can be your role model because I'm all about positivity and I always act professional when it comes to certain things!

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

PS. You guys may think I have only been a LT for a 2 Weeks but I think I have been really active and gotten to know my rank. Yes you may think I'm rushing through ranks but I'm not I'm simply here just to help the police force become even better and show that I can get the job done and show I deserve this rank. So don't think I'm rushing I just want to help the police force become even better!

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+ Support

- mature

- Good leader

- Active

- Friendly

- Knows the rules

Only negative has been said above with 2 weeks as LT. However, I think you've shown lot of activity and work for PD. 

Overall big + Support

• Manager

+ Support

- mature

- Good leader

- Active

- Friendly

- Knows the rules

Only negative has been said above with 2 weeks as LT. However, I think you've shown lot of activity and work for PD. 

Overall big + Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+ Support

- mature

- Good leader

- Active

- Friendly

- Knows the rules

Overall big + Support

~Mervin

+Support 

-Demonstrates leadership

-Active

-Friendly 

Good luck!

Edited by Bronco

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

Major +Support

+Amazing Person

+Friendly

+Fit for Rank

+Active

+Demonstrates amazing leadership traits

Despite it only being 2 weeks, I believe we should look at his performance as a Lieutenant, rather than time played. Munchies is active and in my opinion, is one of the best role models for young officers. Good luck! You truly deserve this rank!

+ Support

- mature

- Good leader

- Active

- Friendly

- Knows the rules

Overall big + Support

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18