Β 

3yXhdra.jpg

Β 

0E0aKdG.jpg

Β 

Called it out multiple times for a while

5P9Svuw.jpg

Β 

{ right after I put it in Kade got on and apologized for not getting on.

Β 

after Kade and me being on, the player amount went down to 58, when it got 60 again I called it out again and still nobody got on }

Β 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? So either way a strike, as we have talked about this topic many times even last meeting or talked to but from some people this is not the first time

Β 

When I TP'd to someone to ask to get on basiclay what I got told to me is 'I think RP is more important so no'Β 

(if you want this name PM me)

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander &Β J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

Β 

• Head Admin

+Support

You asked multiple times for staff to get on duty

Clear proof

DefinitelyΒ needs to be spoken to

PoliceRPΒ IΒ HeadΒ AdminΒ I PD:Β ColonelΒ I Retired SWAT CommanderΒ IΒ Deputy SheriffΒ IΒ 

ImperialRPΒ I Retired Grand InquisitorΒ IΒ 47th BattalionΒ I Chimaera LegionΒ I

+ support

The evidence is there, I witnessed you make several requests for assistance to fill the expected quota.

There'll be no one to go on duty if we demote them all. I personally think that users should receiveΒ strikes or temporary suspensions from the staff team.Β 

Brian FinchΒ Β 
Ex-ModeratorΒ | Police LieutenantΒ |Β Head DispatcherΒ 
EMS LieutenantΒ 
| State TrooperΒ | NSA Operative

+supportΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  SWAT PVTΒ Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah KingΒ  XC65 - Hannah KingΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

Β Β 

This is STILL HAPPENING?!? Do you guys really want staff for a solid month because this is what it seems. Please stop violating a simple 1-20 rule!Β 

Even if we hit max slots on the server we only need 4 staff on!!!

Also whoever said RP is more important needs an immediate removal from the staff team. Enough is enough, it seems as if strikes seem like a joke nowadays to some individuals.

SMT please come up with a solution to this as it's just getting out of hand at this point.

Edited by Sassi
Edit

This is STILL HAPPENING?!? Do you guys really want staff for a solid month because this is what it seems. Please stop violating a simple 1-20 rule!Β 

Even if we hit max slots on the server we only need 4 staff on!!!

Also whoever said RP is more important needs an immediate removal from the staff team. Enough is enough, it seems as if strikes seem like a joke nowadays to some individuals.

SMT please come up with a solution to this as it's just getting out of hand at this point.

People need to seriously start getting removed this is literally BS you guys have got to be serious not able to handle a simple 1-20. ??

~Mervin

i was dead in a ravine (as shown by me adverting ems to ravine) and when you die, you cannot change jobs

when ems came the ratio had been fixed

You can if out of roleplaying situations require your attention. Like ratio. No excuses.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord AdministratorΒ 

Keulono wanted to say

Β 

I had been OD for most of the morning and had just gotten off maybe 45 minutes before the screenshots in the report. I guess it was my mistake that I thought others would cover it, I got back OD soon after the screenshots. I just wish there was a system so all the admins could see how long people have been OD for the day on the server. And I understand that the younger staff such as me should pull more hours as OD since the high ups have put their time in. I just want us to have a solution to this problem instead of just flaming everyone and assuming people are being lazy.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Roleplay comes after staff. No Excuses

I couldn't switch jobs. The game doesn't let you until you're revived. EMS as always was super slow so it took me forever to get undead. I really wanted to get on because we got yelled at the day before and striked, but the game wouldn't let me.

I tried. Look at the console where it says I said EMS TO RAVINE ASAP!

Β 

but ems didnt come asap did they :/

I couldn't switch jobs. The game doesn't let you until you're revived. EMS as always was super slow so it took me forever to get undead. I really wanted to get on because we got yelled at the day before and striked, but the game wouldn't let me.

Β 

I'm able to switch to Admin when dead.

Β 

wtf, yes it does.

SCPRP Head of Staff