Staff report : Ryan, Keulono,Cormatic, Vodnik and Zim > Under ratio

I couldn't switch jobs. The game doesn't let you until you're revived. EMS as always was super slow so it took me forever to get undead. I really wanted to get on because we got yelled at the day before and striked, but the game wouldn't let me.

I tried. Look at the console where it says I said EMS TO RAVINE ASAP!

ย 

but ems didnt come asap did they :/

yeah it does, done it countless times to get on staff

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

i was dead in a ravine (as shown by me adverting ems to ravine) and when you die, you cannot change jobs

when ems came the ratio had been fixed

disconnect and reconnect. Or get freeze to TP an EMS member to you.ย 

Tbh Ryan, this has happened multiple times when you have been on. ย Starting to question your excuses.ย 

i was dead in a ravine (as shown by me adverting ems to ravine) and when you die, you cannot change jobs

when ems came the ratio had been fixed

Ryan I tp'd to you and said get on duty, you said 'I need to get the president to safety after that I will come', u never came and put RP in firtst place

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander &ย J.M.T Member

๐ŸŒŸBest driver of the year award๐ŸŒŸ

ย 

It's sad because an admin had to get on when there were TMods to Senior Mods that really need to pull their weight. Not saying I myself as an admin doesn'tย have to pull my weight but I've done enough to get to this rank to have a break every now and then.

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissionerย and supervisorย of Departments

Retiredย Police RPย Head Of Staff

Militaryย RP US CORE S-Colonelย ย 

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Motherย Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposedย to enjoy the feeling of accomplishmentย and victoryย as well asย fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvementย so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย