Blacklist?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Blacklist?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Zayn Yukiteru

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:148654009

Current rank: LT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Nearly 3 weeks

Rank Wanted: Captain

How many warns do you have? 15 [most need to be removed]

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): NoOne

Why should you be promoted? : I believe I should be promoted to Captain for my good virtue in the PD, I know I've been LT for nearly 3 weeks but I believe I have shown great amounts of work within the department and with my skill involving communication, respect and honor as well as helping the PD in any way currently possible I know I can thrive to higher ranking with fellow officers and hopefully one day help lead the department. I have trained cadets and helped many officers with in game advice as well as help them and make sure that they know the rules and how to properly and professionally do traffic stops, checkpoints and arrests with valid reasoning. I strongly believe that with traits such as my own personal and real life can fall into place within Police RP. Personally passing Police Academy and knowing the law comes in handy and I'm very excited to share with fellow officers that knowledge whether it's helping them with correct information towards fines, arrests or warrants. I am also always usually first if not one of the first arriving officers on every scene unless dealing with a previous one. I am always finding a way to help in bank raids / base raids / general store robberies and hostage situations, whether I and my officers are setting up a perimeter or watching for any back ways for the suspects to escape from and securing the area. I think I'm a very likeable character in the community and only wish to rise and help other along the way. Some if not all situations I am involved with I act as serious as possible and do my best to role play every scenario. My overall time in the Police Department as given me a great amount of experience involving leadership, Honor and Maturity. I have never and will never disrespect my higher ranking as they are the reason I am still here. Thank you.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes.

Edited by Zayn

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

+/- Support

Dont get me wrong you are a nice guy and a good command member and I can see you going far but I think you should wait a bit more as I haven’t seen you on LT for the past 3 Weeks I actually thought you just got LT this week so my advice is to wait longer.

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

+/- Support

Dont get me wrong you are a nice guy and a good command member and I can see you going far but I think you should wait a bit more as I haven’t seen you on LT for the past 3 Weeks I actually thought you just got LT this week so my advice is to wait longer.

Havent seen the most on pd

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

+/- Support

+/- Support

-Kind guy

-But what cravplay said u need to wait longer and be more active (I know staff does get in the way but for me just wait a little longer) 

-Huner 

+support

Active

Friendly

Has shown how good they can be whilst on LT

Deserves a promotion

Hard working

Deals well with situations

Good Luck!

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Major -support

can be a minge

not that active

cant control temper

have fun and good luck!

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

Major -support

can be a minge

not that active

cant control temper

have fun and good luck!

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

Neutral / -

+ You're very helpful and trustworthy and hold a staff rank because of this

+Good at doing his job

-Not that active on your LT. 

- Always on srt (Never patrols with me ;'(

-A little bit more time and I think you'll be perfect.

+/- Support

I

+Support

Active

Great Leader/Command

Deserve this rank

Good Luck!

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18