Name: LT Bobby Yukiteru 1A34

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:67365734

Current rank: LT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :5 weeks

Rank Wanted: CPT

How many warns do you have?5

Do you have a Working mic?Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):N/A

Why should you be promoted? :I believe That I should be promoted due to the time and dedication I put into this server.Through playing Gaminglight I have learnt a lot about being a role model and keep people in check such as TS checks at least 3 times a day and dealing with any issues PD related. I have been part of this community for about 2 years now and I feel during that time I have matured and come to notice that I could actually benefit the PD and get respected by lower ranks and guide them on there path to getting up the ranks to maybe one day become a command member. I know where the line is between being a minge and following rules and I enjoy enforcing the rules within PD and seeing everyone grow up in the ranks and I try and motivate people to give it a go because we all know everyone loves to be in a tactical branch but I try and make others see that pd has a lot of things to offer and it seems like a lot of people do not notice the benefits within the police department on a daily basis i see people that have the capability to be a outstanding officer and I love helping them notice there potential.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No):Yes

Edited by Bobby Yukiteru

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-support

-Can be mingy sometimes on PD

-Not Professional at his job https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1357898622

-Sometimes active on PD

Good Luck!

I understand I should not have said that I have been spoken to by several people about this incident and I have admitted to my wrong doings none of these things i said were to harm anyone nor did it intend to I am Truly apologetic for what I said all I ask that we can move on from this due to it has been handled and I have been spoken to about my actions which is not a mature choice specially for a command member to do and I am working on my flaws and hope to improve and show you that I want to.

PS Gaur said i could reply

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

I understand I should not have said that I have been spoken to by several people about this incident and I have admitted to my wrong doings none of these things i said were to harm anyone nor did it intend to I am Truly apologetic for what I said all I ask that we can move on from this due to it has been handled and I have been spoken to about my actions which is not a mature choice specially for a command member to do and I am working on my flaws and hope to improve and show you that I want to.

-/+ Great Guy but needs a bit improvement

Edited by Jake Croft

-support

-Can be mingy sometimes on PD

-Not Professional at his job https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1357898622

-No Poll!

-Sometimes active on PD

Good Luck!

u got probationary LT 5 weeks ago and just got full LT only like 2 weeks ago, u need to wait a bit longer 

and I don’t think gaur can say if u can reply your your app because he’s also only a LT

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

I personally don't have any problem with you but based on recent actions I feel like you should wait a bit before becoming a Captain.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

and I don’t think gaur can say if u can reply your your app because he’s also only a LT

It wasn't a matter of my rank in PD, but my Rank in Staff. You can question it how you choose, but SMT (NoOne) told me to handle an issue and I did. By giving him permission to reply and explain what happened in that photo his issue was resolved. And I see it perfectly logical that someone should be able to comment back and explain an image that was taken a while ago to address the fact that A) It was dealt with on an OOC Staff level, B) It was dealt with on an IC level, and C) He received proper disciplinary action for what occurred. In the end, the issue was resolved, he got to explain himself on what occurred with that image and was content with the results.