Tactical Unit suggestion

Jeffe

What you want to see?: The climb swep added back to tactical units (climb_swep2)

Why should we add it?: I played on the server before ARU was a thing and remember all the great times I has as SWAT climbing up building and sniping and breaching second stories. And now that the old map is back there are actual opportunities

What are the advantages of having this?: More RP for tactical units and criminals have to be more careful with buildings and verticality

Who is it mainly for?: SWAT/CERT/SRT/BSI

Links to any content: climb_swep2 (already in the server)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ SUPPORT 

I miss this so much 

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

All pd use to have the climb sweep

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

But I feel if they give this to PD (at least non-high command) it will be abused

i know. They use to climb over the fence in the old map. Not ya just tactical units.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+1 Support

• Useful for breaching from a back yard when the fence is locked and you want the element of surprise
  • Will not be abused by Tactical units as we are all well diciplined
  • I don't see why it was removed

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120