Munchies - LT Application

Munchies

Name: Munchies

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:222609639

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 3-5 weeks now

Wanted: LT

many warns do you have? 2

Do you have a Working mic? Eh, Kinda its a bit loud apparently

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? I Believe I have the ability to achieve this rank because I know what the other officers do I have the maturity to watch and maintain the PD And the rest of the lower ranking officers. I have been apart of many events and other Goverment jobs and i know what it takes to have a rank that guides and maintains the PD. I have helped and trained some OFC'S and SNR's before. I will have the ability to watch over the PD and maintain its issues and officers. I do get strict a lot when it comes to serious situations in the PD I will always defend my officers in serious or semi-serious situations I believe I will be fit for this rank and making sure that PD are in shape and that they're doing there job correctly, and If they're not I shall be there to help them with the capabillty I will have as LT!

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+/- support 

Can be mature *at times*

+ He knows his stuff

+ Can assert dominance and work well as a team

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

-Support

your not active on PD

you always minge around sometimes its funny but there is a line and you need to learn where that line is until then i do not think your fit for a command position.

your a nice person but your maturity is questionable i wish you luck.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu