The - Repping has Gone too Far

Inactive

At first it was a funny joke. I didn't really care about it and people made a meme about - repping everything i do. But there's a limit to this. Whenever I go online I see 8 new notifications saying (name) has gave you reputation. It is always a new wave of people - repping me. Whenever I go in-game I am CONSTANTLY harassed by people pming me about my reps and people saying - Rep (stupid reason) in ooc for literally EVERYTHING i say. Now people are trying to claim that I shouldn't be in staff with a -85 reputation. With every passing day it is getting worse. What began as a funny little joke has become something people are harassing me with. This funny little - rep joke ends now. Every time someone pms me, harrases me in-game, or constantly -reps me for no reason will be brought directly to SMTs for bullying and harassment. Don't test me either. You will find quickly how little my tolerance has gotten.

In the future if you guys are going to make a funny little joke of something just make sure it doesn't go too far. This was a funny meme until someone tried to say I didn't deserve my staff rank with -85 rep *cough *cough @Lut

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy
  • Like 1

love u bud

Bro your such a good friend no matter what anyone says, your the person who I tried to mimick because it seemed when I was an OFC u knew how to do stuff. Your awesome and very funny. I will not forget u ever.

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

I agree

People shouldn't be giving - reps for stupid reasons

Ryan is a good guy and Yes I disliked him before but the people that mainly hate him and you guys thinks it cool and funny to give him like 5 - reps its just childish to be honest

Ryan was given a chance to become staff let him enjoy his staffmember rank. Every time I see ryan post something on the forums there is always a minus rep and it seems its only happening to him yes I may gave out some minus reps to ryan but it has come to the point that everyone is giving him so much - reps that it just needs to stop.

If you feel like he did a stupid post do not give him 5 - reps just give him 1 there is Absolute reason to give him so many - reps.

Ryan, you're a great guy you're a great Staff Member don't let the haters / Negatives get to you just think positive dude you have every right to be a staff member and if people are harassing you or anything take it to SMT

Just keep doing you Ryan don't let anyone harass or treat you like nothing you're everything to this community like everyone else!

I hope all of you guys read this because all these - reps are getting out of hand I also hope everyone could leave positive message and maybe a positive rep!

Ryan I hope you have an amazing day I hope everyone will change there decision about you and hope that they could get along with you!

~ Munchies

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

I agree

Ryan is a good guy and Yes I disliked him before but the people that mainly hate him and you guys thinks it cool and funny to give him like 5 - reps its just childish to be honest

Ryan was given a chance to become staff let him enjoy his staffmember rank. Every time I see ryan post something on the forums there is always a minus rep and it seems its only happening to him yes I may gave out some minus reps to ryan but it has come to the point that everyone is giving him so much - reps that it just needs to stop.

If you feel like he did a stupid post do not give him 5 - reps just give him 1 there is Absolute reason to give him so many - reps.

Ryan, you're a great guy you're a great Staff Member don't let the haters / Negatives get you just think positive dude you have every right to be a staff member and if people are harassing you or anything take it to SMT

Just keep doing you Ryan don't let anyone harass or treat you like nothing you're everything to this community like everyone else!

I hope all of you guys read this because all these - reps are getting out of hand I also hope everyone could leave positive message and maybe a positive rep!

Ryan I hope you have an amazing day I hope everyone will change there decision about you and hope that they could get along with you!

~ Munchies

well said 

If I could I would trade my rep for yours Ryan 

Edited by Forrest

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

As someone who has made a few -rep jokes, I apologize, as I didn't know you were taking it so hard. However I've never used -rep on the forum as a joke. Posts I -rep are ones I don't like. You can't call and assume that all criticism is harassment.

here, have some +rep

Edited by Dashiell

I agree

Ryan, you're a great guy you're a great Staff Member don't let the haters / Negatives get to you just think positive dude you have every right to be a staff member and if people are harassing you or anything take it to SMT

~ Munchies

well said

Ok…

So I never -Repped you as a joke I -repped posts I personally didn’t like. I don’t really know why people get so offended over being -Repped and your not going to get removed from staff cause people don’t like your forums posts. But I will however state that just because you made a post about this I’m not going to stop -repping/+repping posts on how I feel about it for you or anyone for that matter but if you want to call it harassment we can chat about it. I don’t mean this to be offensive and if people are doing things in game based off your rep report them or ya know handle it cuz your staff :P

~Mervin

Ok…

So I never -Repped you as a joke I -repped posts I personally didn’t like. I don’t really know why people get so offended over being -Repped and your not going to get removed from staff cause people don’t like your forums posts. But I will however state that just because you made a post about this I’m not going to stop -repping/+repping posts on how I feel about it for you or anyone for that matter but if you want to call it harassment we can chat about it. I don’t mean this to be offensive and if people are doing things in game based off your rep report them or ya know handle it cuz your staff :P

well said

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I agree

~ Munchies

I mean if it is mass -repping or random it's against the forum rules and should be removed

Edited by Tumz

here, have some +rep

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Tracing ips is technically not illegal in Australia but you still shouldn’t do it

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

I still stand by my opinion but if you got that much -rep wouldn’t it be for a good reason? No one is just going to spam -rep on a post for no reason, there has to be a reason and if it was all the way up to 80 something than obviously people did not like what you were posting and also about your staff rank it’s not just your rep, your never on duty, people say you abuse and it just goes on and on

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

your begging for +reps quite funny really

Do you want to go down that route? I won't tolerate it. If you want to be rude when I politely ask that this meme stops then I'll just be forced to use more... impolite methods to get the point across this isn't ok anymore.

It's more than me begging for + reps. It's me telling you guys that enough is enough