The - Repping has Gone too Far

Inactive

please take note of what i had to do with naby. i had to give this link to smts so he would quit harrassing after many attempts to get him to stop.

Learn from his mistakes. I'm really not playing anymore the forums bullying is long past old.

https://imgur.com/gallery/RXBJk

Tbh that just looks worse on you trying to call him out.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

please take note of what i had to do with naby. i had to give this link to smts so he would quit harrassing after many attempts to get him to stop.

Learn from his mistakes. I'm really not playing anymore the forums bullying is long past old.

https://imgur.com/gallery/RXBJk

You're once again claiming that criticism is harassment. Pointing out that a joke is not funny is not harassment. Pointing out your forum rep on a *forum diplomat* application is not harassment. Pointing out that this appears to be a desperate attempt to rebuild your reputation and play on people's fear of being banned, "Every time someone pms me, harrases me in-game, or constantly -reps me for no reason will be brought directly to SMTs for bullying and harassment. Don't test me either. You will find quickly how little my tolerance has gotten." is not harassment. 

both sides are doing something wrong but people like naby dont even deserve staff tbh because they are rude, and condescending, which isnt diss its my opinion. Last thing GL needs are bullies who go out their way to be rude and jerks to players. Not cool

I agree

People shouldn't be giving - reps for stupid reasons

Ryan is a good guy and Yes I disliked him before but the people that mainly hate him and you guys thinks it cool and funny to give him like 5 - reps its just childish to be honest

Ryan was given a chance to become staff let him enjoy his staffmember rank. Every time I see ryan post something on the forums there is always a minus rep and it seems its only happening to him yes I may gave out some minus reps to ryan but it has come to the point that everyone is giving him so much - reps that it just needs to stop.

If you feel like he did a stupid post do not give him 5 - reps just give him 1 there is Absolute reason to give him so many - reps.

Ryan, you're a great guy you're a great Staff Member don't let the haters / Negatives get to you just think positive dude you have every right to be a staff member and if people are harassing you or anything take it to SMT

Just keep doing you Ryan don't let anyone harass or treat you like nothing you're everything to this community like everyone else!

I hope all of you guys read this because all these - reps are getting out of hand I also hope everyone could leave positive message and maybe a positive rep!

Ryan I hope you have an amazing day I hope everyone will change there decision about you and hope that they could get along with you!

~ Munchies

he ain’t in Australia but it’s still bloody wrong and stupid to do something like that

I'm willing to do what i have to in order to get the forum bullying and harrassment to be finished. If I have to track an IP in order to stop them from using an alt account to bully me with I will not hesitate to do it

I'm willing to do what i have to in order to get the forum bullying and harrassment to be finished. If I have to track an IP in order to stop them from using an alt account to bully me with I will not hesitate to do it

U know there’s other ways to handle it

Edited by NDSTF

I have tried those "other ways." People don't get the hint until you personally yell at them or send a report to SMTs. I'm sick of this and I will get it to stop.

look I’m not tryna argue here I understand where your coming from but go to smt about it and get it solved like that don’t trace IP addresses down