----M249 AUCTION----

Nick Val

Hi I am PI Nick Val 1247

I have acquired a gun that can only be spawned in by ADMINS or be in a custom class. The gun is the M249 it is a machine gun that takes assault rifle ammo. 

This gun can only be SPAWNED IN BY ADMINS and CANNOT be bought from gun dealers. It is very rare to even find one of these not held by a custom class

That is why I am starting an auction from March 28th - April 5th The highest bidder will be announced at 5:00 PM EST. Now this gun can be used by a criminal 

at any time. But for PD it can be used in only by the Assistant +. The bidding starts now if you have any questions about this PM in game or on the forums.

(  BEFORE ANYONE Gets mad and says anything this auction was approved by Nolan ) ( ONLY 1 GUN ONLY 1 )

M249.jpg

Hey.jpg

Edited by xXx_SoccerFaZe2006_XxX
Forgot

1.5 million

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

2.1 mil

-Lut | Me to YOU

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

2.15 mil

-Lut | Me to YOU

20 mill XD

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

this is interesting I don't think he's gonna have the weapon much longer

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

wt     WAT

23Mil 

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

this shouldn't even be a thing as custom classes pay for this item too be added ....

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

lemme step it up a notch 30 mil someone gimme the money to pay him :p

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu