kidnapping/hostage rules

Hannah

What you want to see? -   i  would like too see that you could have upto  4 hostages also that sheriff  and cert  and swat could also be kidnapped 

Why should we add it? -   it would add more role play for criminals and government  also it make's it more  realistic  roleplay   that those departments aren't immune too being kidnapped  because of those ranks it's  not really fair 

What are the advantages of having this? -  brings way more realistic more roleplay  

Who is it mainly for? -criminals 

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Hannah Yuki

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+support

-but keep the current requirement that 10 government officials have to be online to do so.

Agreed... Just wanted to reiterate that you cannot take EMS as a hostage (for those who forgot) xd

+1

Edited by Willie

-support Not 5

maybe 2 or 3 not five cause you could kidnap 5 people worth a lot and nobody has that money to buy the hostage 

i didn't actually think that ima edit it now thank you.

I agree with these rules but I think that the rule with swat should stay the same.

The reason why you couldn't kidnap swat/ARU in the first place if because in an RP sense, They travel as Groups. The RP is how are you going to kidnap a Highly trained SWAT unit when there is a group of 3 or 4 other highly trained swat units?

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

I agree with these rules but I think that the rule with swat should stay the same.

The reason why you couldn't kidnap swat/ARU in the first place if because in an RP sense, They travel as Groups. The RP is how are you going to kidnap a Highly trained SWAT unit when there is a group of 3 or 4 other highly trained swat units?

well of course not when they are in groups when they are alone you can do it 

+support

-but keep the current requirement that 10 government officials have to be online to do so.

of course that rule needs too stay

• Head Admin

well of course not when they are in groups when they are alone you can do it 

of course that rule needs too stay

+Support

-It would bring a lot more RP with other departments, and PD needs a break from Kidnappings XD.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Wait SWAT, Sheriff, and CERT cannot be kidnapped? :O 

I see them kindnapped all the time.

its fail rp if you do it's kinda stupid  but some times they won't complain about it

I take them hostage regardless as it is just stupid to not be allowed to and torturing swat is kinda fun

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

I take them hostage regardless as it is just stupid to not be allowed to and torturing swat is kinda fun

I agree with you no department should be immune too role-play but @ColeSoft Grey does have a point they do mainly roll in a squad 

My only problem with this is there has to be a limit for the number you can kidnap at once because If the max of four and able to kidnap swat goes through a family of 5 can come in and kidnap the whole team which breaks the whole idea of the team... but if we can find a middle ground like 2 SWAT hostages max then I will give a +support!

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

My only problem with this is there has to be a limit for the number you can kidnap at once because If the max of four and able to kidnap swat goes through a family of 5 can come in and kidnap the whole team which breaks the whole idea of the team... but if we can find a middle ground like 2 SWAT hostages max then I will give a +support!

I do like this idea  I'll edit it too that

It should take 1 person to kidnap a PD/Sheriff with no gun out

And 2 people to kidnap a SWAT/CERT with no gun out. Seeing as they are more armored and have more training.

that means the fear rp rule would need get edited because if I am armed and there is 1 swat and 1 of me and I got a big gun on him pretty sure he would value his life

It should take 1 person to kidnap a PD/Sheriff with no gun out

And 2 people to kidnap a SWAT/CERT with no gun out. Seeing as they are more armored and have more training.

are you sure about the training?

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg