Zayn's Staff App

Zayn

1. What is your in-game name?: Zayn

2. What is your steam name?: Nescoh

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:148654009

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have experience from Claymore Gaming Fallout and Skyrim RP as Moderator, Reaper Gaming Police and Star Wars RP as Admin.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 6 months ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? 25th of December 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 11 [3 accepted, waiting to be removed]

9. Have you donated? Yes $90

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: PST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I should be staff because I have been with the server for about 6 months I've studied rules, and punishments. I really like the Gaminglight Community, everyone is so nice and I really want to be more involved and help out as much as possible. I'm super active, usually online at night when no admins are online and able to catch minges at the late hour. Many of my friends are staff and I really want to join with them as well, I will respect everyone staff and players, very calm in sits [used to be bad but I'm better] I also enjoy staffing more than RP. I've learned a lot from this server, it's rules and how to handle sits in the best way,  I'm ready to learn from fellow staff and grow with the community

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I'd jail tp the person being reported and tp the person who had reported the situation, ask both sides of what happened and check logs for proof. While doing this I'll call a higher up to the sit to help out with final punishment and observe as they help me out. After all has been figured out I'd issue a warn and have a higher up minge for 3000 seconds.

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

+Support

• Great Guy
  • Changed, not as mingy
  • Great Responses
  • Active
  • High forum Activity

Good Luck!!

~Kade

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

-support

- Just unbanned 5 days ago

- needs time to fix relationships with players and staff

I would recommend waiting a few weeks to fix your ties and broken relationships, but that is my opinion.

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

-Support 

*What ArmyGuy stated - Cant quote quotes.*

-support 

Do we really want a racist on our staff team 

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

+support 

very friendly 

active 

mature 

kinda keeps his control  

Past is past i really think he would be a good part of the staff team

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King