Favourite Military Branches?

Finch

Since Mike made a cute post about favourite law enforcement agencies I thought it would only be appropriate to bring our MilitaryRP kids into the loop.

I want to know what Military Branch you have the greatest interest in or that you favour over others. It can be special forces, anything land, air or sea. ANYTHING.. Even your second uncle's private military is eligible. 

Personally, my favourite Military Force is the UK's Special Air Services... I'm not sure if its because I was leading them on another MilitaryRP server but I absolutely adore them. You can ask me any question about them on TS and I'll answer straight away. Brief run down off the top of my head: SAS: Special Air Services, Founded July 1st 1941 by David Stirling. The SAS is a the UK's most elite special forces branch. The Special Air Services completes recon, hostage rescue, protective details and counter terrorism operations. 

Comment yours below! IM INTERESTED

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

Normally I would say Army but I want to be a Marine because they make you earn the crap out of the rank lol.

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

• Bread locked this topic