Blue's ATM

snookiebear

What you want to see? - Blue's ATM

Why should we add it? -  Adds an extra way to earn money. Also adds in a reason to go to the bank and not just rob it.

What are the advantages of having this? - The bank will be used more often and also have an actual purpose going into the bank and not to just rob it. Storing money & earning interest. Users can be rewarded for storing their money in the bank.

Who is it mainly for? - Every player on the server.

Links to any content - 

Blue's ATM - Content (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1207666818)

Adds in another reason to enter the bank and not to just rob it. We also have the banker job which honestly doesnt have any purpose to it. We could try to incorporate the banker job with this atm somehow. Just a thought. The bank would be used for something that it was meant to be used for which is storing/depositing money and earning interest throughout playtime.

good idea! would like to see this like everyone says it would add another reason to enter the bank for more RP!

Yes. The bank is currently lacking on the RP sense. The only reason people really go into the bank is to just rob it. Other than that the bank is usually empty. By adding this ATM, people will use the bank more often and actually use the bank for what its intended use is for.

ATMs are a blatant annoYancey for players, constantly having to withdraw money. Buy a car? Nope, you gotta do a lap around spawn before you can.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

I would quite enjoy this it would add more rp and eith personal bank account you can add withdraw funds from when needed instead of myself carrying 10 mil in my pocket  

Also robbing/hacking the atm for 25k is a good alternative to a gen store and gen stores should also have atmsbut mostly spread out across the map e.g spawn DOC pd bank ect

artxzz vsmall.png

Major +Support

This would be great even just for a trial period 

I would quite enjoy this it would add more rp and eith personal bank account you can add withdraw funds from when needed instead of myself carrying 10 mil in my pocket  

Also robbing/hacking the atm for 25k is a good alternative to a gen store and gen stores should also have atmsbut mostly spread out across the map e.g spawn DOC pd bank ect

^^^^

• 2 weeks later...