SCP-173 New swep suggestion [Completed]

Ozzie_

What are you suggesting? - Replacing the current SCP-173 swep with the attached one.

How would this change better the server? - The current SCP-173 swep is fairly lackluster, this swep makes SCP-173 more fun to play as, and play against. This swep allows SCP-173 to teleport to players and instantly break their necks, with a built-in blinking HUD that creates much more immersion. SCP-173 is also unable to move when being looked at, unlike the current system which relies on the player to count then move.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None that I can think of.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP-173 players

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1785073622/

+Support

Less people complaining about 173 not waiting blink timer, cooler swep, and helps out the worst euclid on the server

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+ support

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

15 hours ago, Pills said:

+Support

Less people complaining about 173 not waiting blink timer, cooler swep, and helps out the worst euclid on the server

Hard coding 173 is something Research has wanted for AGES.
This would be a massive QOL update +Support +Support +Support.

Only issue of I can think of is everyone's favorite kind of players, CLOAKERS. Other than that just make it so SCPs can't activate it and it'll be perfect. 

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Pills said:

+Support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

Updates for SCPs are always nice, especially classics like 173.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 4/2/2023 at 4:56 PM, K I W I said:

+support
A great quality of life change

+quote

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |