Pure's CMDR/LTCMDR Application

Pure

1.Name: Pure

2. Current and former RP ranks: Former Ranks: MTF Nu7 COL, CI CPT & R&D SARCH, Ive been in every single branch as an enlisted as well

Current RP Ranks: CI 1LT & Nu7 LTCOL

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:531763929

4. DiscordID: Pure#6718

5. What position are you applying for?(CMDR/LTCOM): CMDR & LTCMDR

6. Why do you believe you are the best candidate for the Commander position?: Well Why I think im the best  Candidate for one of the HCMD Positions is cause I've shows great leader ship for the past 2 years I've been here as well as able to take care of Overseer duties I've been Overseer 3 Times already twice in Nu7 and Once in R&D and I think my ability to keep command in track as well as coming up with new ideas and working with others to help the branches strive that I am currently in, Not only that but I've shown to be a great asset to Not only Just in command or the branch but also the ability to run a sub branch as well I've been Deputy head/Head multiple times already and shown Im able to create new things as well as make changes when needed or Necessary.

7. What specific skills and qualities do you possess that make you competent enough to run the branch?:
Well My Specific skills are very well known by multiple if not most of the branches Im in currently and former, I've shown and PROVED my ability to be a great leader in crucial times, I've been command almost the year or 2 years Ive been in Gaminglight coming close to HCMD once. I know what it takes Im very dedicated and serious when it comes to My duties as command and I personally think it has shows, Also if your worries about my activity Im on EVERY Day and rarely take LOA's usually on to 2-6 hours Either AFK or Just updating Docs Or Just recently Just finished with a new project for Field Expert called Scrap With the help of 2 of my Command members creating a new Roster for them and such

8. How do you plan on running the branch?:

Well as well as any MTF branch HCMD would BUT a little more serious do to it being RRH and I know how strict O5 and Site Admin are when it came to power abusing on high ranking Jobs while yes I may be a little minge from time or so was told I guess but that's when Im not doing duties as command or its off hours, I would hold my command to It as well in order to make sure no ONE would abuse their clearance and If caught well....that's a story for another time but you get the idea. I would also help bring new ideas to the table making sure the branch wouldn't turn boring Updating it Whenever Its needing It. I would also Take open suggestions from other people as well as anyone would If I think it seems as well as others do, really I would try to make it as fun as possible for anyone wishing to Join the branch and making sure relationships stay intact 

9. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?:
Well first of all I Hate toxicity between other branches I've kept my command In check in Nu7 currently due to a recent incident I MAKE sure that Its never or Rarely EVER done especially when It comes to both of the members being in the same branch Its what makes a branch become hated. But recently I've come up with an idea which I have not done yet for Nu7 but in order to strengthen relationships between the Command members I would Host a gamenight playing a game and having fun really, well only if it did go well I would then pass it onto command to try and host one for the lower enlisted/NCO's We've done these in the past and Everyone I've attended have been enjoyable and a lot of people liked them Its something I've really been considering on bringing back.

NOTE: If this does end up being Accepted I have chosen to Resign from one of my Current Positions 

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

+ Support 

Doesnt talk much but as fellow Nu-7 LTCOL I can tell you this he is pretty good at his job he always does his best to manage Nu-7 command and like he states in his app he has great leadership skills not to mention he is also a very hard worker which is why I almost guarantee that he can handle the task of being a CMDR/LTCMDR of Alpha 1 RED RIGHT HAND and overall I just think he would make a great choice.

Edit: Only other thing I have to say is the application been a little better crafted however I am a firm believer that actions speak louder than words and in pures case I think that is especially true still I personally know he is a great CMD member and I believe he would make a great A-1 CMDR.

-MTF Nu-7 LTCOL Purp/HTF A4 Master Iris 

Edited by purple2005

Current: Director Of Containment

Previous: HSU Head/Nu-7 CMDR

+support

Pure likes to ghost ping people and he deserves to be a high command of a branch poor Pure has never been high command but I think he would do well he is pretty smart one time he told me how to microwave macaroni and it tasted just like how you would make it in a pot.

#RipRND you will be missed

• Manager

+ Support 

I have known pure for a good while now and he may not remember me but I remember him. He is a very dedicated individual and I feel would be a perfect fit for A1. HCMD is always a learning experience however Pure has been in command for a couple of years now and I feel like is well versed within the community knowledge. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+Support is pure.

Nah but seriously very qualified for the job and does amazing stuff in Nu7  

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

15 hours ago, Curtis said:

+ Support 

I have known pure for a good while now and he may not remember me but I remember him. He is a very dedicated individual and I feel would be a perfect fit for A1. HCMD is always a learning experience however Pure has been in command for a couple of years now and I feel like is well versed within the community knowledge. 

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

20 hours ago, Vuitheirt said:

+Support is pure.

Nah but seriously very qualified for the job and does amazing stuff in Nu7  

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

20 hours ago, Warthog said:

+support

Pure likes to ghost ping people and he deserves to be a high command of a branch poor Pure has never been high command but I think he would do well he is pretty smart one time he told me how to microwave macaroni and it tasted just like how you would make it in a pot.

+support he’s very handsome and cool, he deserves it

Frfr

+Support
One of the better command members I've seen in CI CMD and one of the absolute best I've seen in Nu7 CMD, dedicated and active and real mf

Fake mute..

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

+ Support 
HE do be a good CMD member , before and after he left the server.  mans left. then came back just as pure as ever

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

On 3/8/2023 at 4:40 PM, K I W I said:

+Support
One of the better command members I've seen in CI CMD and one of the absolute best I've seen in Nu7 CMD, dedicated and active and real mf

Fake mute..

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+Support

I am gonna be real here, pure is one of the best guys I know around GL. He is a very helpful person, professional, fun when the time is fitting and serious when the time is fitting. I honestly think he would execute either hcmd roles with the respect, leadership and responsibility demanded by it. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support idk why you don't like me anymore but I do understand that you are very good at your job and you still do it very well

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

+support

very good nu7 member 😄

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic