Tyler Senior Admin Application [2nd Time]- Accepted

tylerdiffee1

Should Tyler Get Senior Admin Role ?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tyler Get Senior Admin Role ?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Tyler

What is your steam name?: [GL]tylerdiffee1

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:243606814

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): TylerPortal#2911

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff for 11 months and almost a year now, and I am very aware of the ULX Command

What date did you start playing on the community? 10/02/2021

What date did you make your forums account? 10/09/2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? Zero

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes, I even make notes out of the Staff Handbook. 

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I have been an admin for a while and have been learning my way into staffing. The first thing is the mentorship program; I have been shadowing the trial mod in the past and want to help them grow over time to see them reach Admin one day. Another Staff rank like Mod, Senior mod and Admin is important as well, and I will help with all their questions or concerns when they are having trouble. As part of my new rank Assistant Event Team Leader, My goal is to make sure the Et members be active and help each other out with teamwork. That is what I want to do as staff to make sure that Staff work as a team like Et is doing. I learned how to handle a good situation and always used the staff handbook, and as Senior Admin, I will communicate with other staff for help if needed. I always love the challenge ahead of me when becoming Senior Admin, and I want to help out more with the staff interview and stay behind by training the new staff who get accepted. I always learn that never leave your fellow behind, even their struggling!

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing, and when you bring him/her to an admin sit, all they do is curse at you? First, please stop cursing at me while handling the RDM sit. If the player continues and refuses to listen, ill gag them and explain why they were gagged. I'll continue to gather all the evidence once I get all the evidence and proof of this person's MRDM. I'll warn the player for MRDM by how many they kill and warn them for staff disrespect. Then Ban the person for MRDM for 5 Day Ban.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated, and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do? First, I'll try to calm down the situation so we can get on the same page if the situation is still the same. Then i'll  separate each player in the room and freeze them , and ill gag each player and explain each one of them why they were gag. I will ungag one by one to hear each of the five player’s story to find out what situation they are complaining about.  If one of the five or more break the rule then ill handle on what punishment needs to be done.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I would follow the same situation on handling all other sit like RDM, FailRp, ERP, Mega gaming, or NLR. I'll talk to the person who reported that player and see what that player did wrong. Gather all of the evidence and warn the person of wrong doing if they brake any rules. If it happens again, ill let the other Admin know in staff chat that the person does know that the player was previously breaking the same rule and was already warned for it. I could ban them for NITRP, if they break the same rule multiple times because the player clearly doesn't care about RP. If they keep breaking the same rule until they reach 10, 20, 30,40 ... warn they get auto ban for many warn. If the player did severe rule-breaking like mass RDM, the ban would be given on what the handbook said.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? First of all, I need a clip or any evidence. If the person doesn't have the clip, then i'll speculate that the person is still abusing the bug and clip it as soon as possible. Then , I'll tell them that I told them to stop abusing the bug. Then I'll warn them for abusing the bug , if they do it multiple times then they get a 1-2 day ban for NITRP.

Edited by tylerdiffee1
Edit fix Fix
  • Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

+ Support
10/10 Application
Great Aswers
Good Reputation as Staff
Experienced Staff Member (11+ Months)
Assistant Event Team Leader

Good Luck ~ HOR Avalon Levi

• Heart-Eyes 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

4 minutes ago, Avalon Levi said:

+ Support
10/10 Application
Great Aswers
Good Reputation as Staff

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

57 minutes ago, Avalon Levi said:

+ Support
10/10 Application
Great Aswers
Good Reputation as Staff

Godspeed!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

+SUPPORT

-Great App

-Very active

-Very professional 

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

+ Support

Tyler tries his best all the time and has always been great throughout his whole career as a staff member and as an ET member, deserves a chance to be senior admin

+ Support

Tyler tries his best all the time and has always been great throughout his whole career as a staff member and as an ET member, deserves a chance to be senior admin

• Like 2
  • Heart-Eyes 1

5 minutes ago, bop said:

+ Support

+ Support

+support heard great things, dedicated.

• Heart-Eyes 1

5 minutes ago, bop said:

+ Support

+ Support

+Massive Plus
Tyler is the real "GOAT".

• Heart-Eyes 1

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

36 minutes ago, bop said:

+ Support

+ Support

remember this bro from my time def deserve this position by now fr

• Heart-Eyes 2

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

1 hour ago, bop said:

+ Support

+ Support

This is true he should he getting JMT long time ago tbh 

• Thanks 2

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

18 hours ago, bop said:

+ Support

+ Support

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)